Suphan Buri man shoots estranged wife in murder-suicide

webfact

Suphan Buri man shoots estranged wife in murder-suicide

By The Nation

e7h7d87gieakcdi8h8aba.jpg

Picture: Komchadlueck

Police believe a Suphan Buri man shot dead his estranged wife on Thursday morning and then turned the gun on himself.

The bodies of Sawat Thapjaiharn, 42, and his wife, Kannikar Hongwiangchan, 32, were found near their motorcycles in front of a rock-grinding mill in Tambon Nong Ong, Uthong district, where they both worked.

Both had gunshot wounds to the head. Kannikar was still wearing her crash helmet.

Relatives told police they were married five years ago but recently quarrelled and Kannikar had moved back to her parents’ home.

Police said Sawat appealed for reconciliation but was rebuffed and was apparently waiting for her at their workplace on Thursday.

They found a suicide note in which Sawat apologised to his mother and told her to sell off his cows to pay his debts.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30352783

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-08-23

Call me an unfeeling b@st@rd but I had to chuckle at the last line in this story. Man.....living here never seems to be a smooth ride for very long. Then again, if I wanted a nice smooth ride (boring) I would have stayed in Canada.