Cs-loxinfo's Ip-star

Guest Reimar

It's a long time ago I started a topic about the terrible service and bad behavior of CS-Loxinfo's IP-Star!!

We signed up for 512/256 with 5 fixed IP's for Baht 4,922 a month. Service worked the first 2 weeks and after this was going down and never get back!

We stopped the payment after the 2. month because of NON-Service!

Contacting CS-L was nearly impossible and after show up in the Headoffice of CS-L they was showing to do something with the result: Nothing was changing.

A lot excuses on phone or in meetings and agreements that the problems are by CS-L but nothing written on paper or e-mail. Not any kind of hard evidence.

Submitting a complaint to NTC. Now CS-L was forced from NTC to solve the problems.

CS-L was try to get a Report and kind of evidence against my Company and me but NTC refused to do so because the whole was a fault of CS-L!

A lot lies to NTC which I was able to deny that they was truth, I gave 20 GB of evidence data to NTC.

At December 12. 2006 I wrote a E-Mail to CS-L, because I get the info from NTC tha CS-L has placed a cheque with refund in an court in BKK, to get to know where and how we can pickup the refund. NO ANSWER at all!!

On last Monday, February 5. 2007 I was send an reminder and asked again for the info. I was getting the answer that our case is by the legal department of CS-L and that we will get some letter shortly.

Today, February 7. 2007 we was getting a set of documents from the Provincial Court at Samut Prakarn with the information that a cheque with an amount of Baht 4,922 is ready to pickup within the next 15 days at the Court!

After let translate the initial report of CS-L to the Court I have to see that CS-L also lies in this report!! The reported that they have send a cheque once to us but we didn't want the money. They also reported that we didn't gave them the reason why we didn't gave back the IP-Star equipment. And others. All opf this are lies from CS-L to save thems "face"!!

For those of you who can read Thai, I attach the 5 pages of the main documents to this post.

For all of you with problems about the (NON-)service of CS-L, this shows you that you should do something and go against this company. Don't say Mai Pen Arai!! Think about that this company is sh****ng not only you and as more cases against them will starts up as more they need to concern what they have to do!

May I'll post about CS-L on ADSLThailand.com as well, in the Thai and English Forum.

It's a long time ago I started a topic about the terrible service and bad behavior of CS-Loxinfo's IP-Star!!

We signed up for 512/256 with 5 fixed IP's for Baht 4,922 a month. Service worked the first 2 weeks and after this was going down and never get back!

We stopped the payment after the 2. month because of NON-Service!

Contacting CS-L was nearly impossible and after show up in the Headoffice of CS-L they was showing to do something with the result: Nothing was changing.

A lot excuses on phone or in meetings and agreements that the problems are by CS-L but nothing written on paper or e-mail. Not any kind of hard evidence.

Submitting a complaint to NTC. Now CS-L was forced from NTC to solve the problems.

CS-L was try to get a Report and kind of evidence against my Company and me but NTC refused to do so because the whole was a fault of CS-L!

A lot lies to NTC which I was able to deny that they was truth, I gave 20 GB of evidence data to NTC.

At December 12. 2006 I wrote a E-Mail to CS-L, because I get the info from NTC tha CS-L has placed a cheque with refund in an court in BKK, to get to know where and how we can pickup the refund. NO ANSWER at all!!

On last Monday, February 5. 2007 I was send an reminder and asked again for the info. I was getting the answer that our case is by the legal department of CS-L and that we will get some letter shortly.

Today, February 7. 2007 we was getting a set of documents from the Provincial Court at Samut Prakarn with the information that a cheque with an amount of Baht 4,922 is ready to pickup within the next 15 days at the Court!

After let translate the initial report of CS-L to the Court I have to see that CS-L also lies in this report!! The reported that they have send a cheque once to us but we didn't want the money. They also reported that we didn't gave them the reason why we didn't gave back the IP-Star equipment. And others. All opf this are lies from CS-L to save thems "face"!!

For those of you who can read Thai, I attach the 5 pages of the main documents to this post.

For all of you with problems about the (NON-)service of CS-L, this shows you that you should do something and go against this company. Don't say Mai Pen Arai!! Think about that this company is sh****ng not only you and as more cases against them will starts up as more they need to concern what they have to do!

May I'll post about CS-L on ADSLThailand.com as well, in the Thai and English Forum.

First of all gratulation that you won! I wouldn't belive that before. I think I even posted that you won't win.....

Thanks for the update.

Thanks h90 you're very welcome!

May this post about the final of the CS-L story let someone on this forum change their mind! Change also some of what they thinking about me!

I never like to b******t others, or shows off with or without knowledge, don't need to show what I'm be or not and so on. Doesn't matter it's this CS-L story or the Trojan TRUE story, everybody can believe that I know what I'm talking about and if I say I've the evidence, I have!

My intention with this post's are very clear: I want to open the eye's from others to see the "real" world, to let others profit from my experiences, to give others the opportunity to see a way which they can go and more! I don't like this resignation: "TIT" because it is not "TIT" this is something which mainly named : Humanbeing!

CS Loxinfo IP Star satellite ISP is utter crap. Modem needs to be reset often and downloads very slow. Customer service is terrible. I have cancelled service but they have not shown up to collect their gear. Use IPStar only if you have absolutely no other option!!!