Reinstall Windows?

agg211

Do you have an official windows ? Best not to let a company do it but do it yourself if possible. There is a big risk you lose a lot of programs and data. What is installed on the computer ? How many harddrives has the computer ?

Do you have an official windows ? Best not to let a company do it but do it yourself if possible. There is a big risk you lose a lot of programs and data. What is installed on the computer ? How many harddrives has the computer ?
No official Windows.
Sorry, don't know about hard drives.
There are no places where the reinstalling can be done safely and professionally?

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, agg211 said:

No official Windows.
Sorry, don't know about hard drives.
There are no places where the reinstalling can be done safely and professionally?

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

If you have no official windows.. you will get an other non official windows (unless you pay more) that may ore may not have added spyware. But even if you had an official windows it might go wrong. My problem is more with saving all your data and programs. Every computer shop can put windows on your computer legal / non legal, but I would be worried about getting all my programs back and data back. That is the biggest problem. 

I advise you to save all your data on an external drive and write down what programs you had. I can't tell you about prices because that depends how much work is needed to get your programs and data back. But if you go to some of the computer shops in the malls they should be able to do it. 

Archived