Dentist Chiang Mai

mikeinkamala

there is one in moon muang I would strongly advise against. I had a gum ache and he told me I had to have 3 root canals done asap.
as I was flying the next day I said I'd rather not and he threw me out of his place, I felt like I had called him out on a scam though inadvertently. Once in my home country my dentist told me my teeth were perfect. You may pm me for the name.

20 hours ago, beau thai said:

Elite at panthip plaza. ask for dr joy. excellent

I used to use them, until it became evident that all they wanted to do was find cavities to fill at 1000 baht a pop. 

I use Grace Dental now off of Nimman. I wished I had used the to begin with. 

7 minutes ago, NaamGin said:

I used to use them, until it became evident that all they wanted to do was find cavities to fill at 1000 baht a pop. 

I use Grace Dental now off of Nimman. I wished I had used the to begin with. 

Funny, that is why I left Grace. It's been a while now but lots of newbies go there first.

Especially those who insist "you get what you pay for."

41 minutes ago, amexpat said:

Funny, that is why I left Grace. It's been a while now but lots of newbies go there first.

Especially those who insist "you get what you pay for."

That's funny because I avoided using Grace for years as I had always heard that they were the most expensive in town, but also the best. After trying 3 other dentists in town I had enough of the clinic mentality, which is to charge as much as possible as often as possible and tried Grace out of frustration. I have no complaints with the prices or service at Grace. 

Last year I had to have some crowns replaced and a partial made so I consulted 3 separate dentists that were recommended by friends in town. Much to my surprise, Grace turned out to be the cheapest by roughly 20%. So much for the "most expensive in town" reputation. 

Archived