Is this You ?????

richard_smith237

C'mon - which one of you is this ?

My Wife is now leaving me after spotting this fine specimen doing the gardening... (watering the plants on Ekammai Soi 23)... 

Odd behavior in itself considering how much its been raining recently... but doing so in your underpants takes it to the next level... Classy !

erm.jpeg

I usually put on some shorts to take out the garbage but otherwise I appear splendidly on our shop house areas facing the street in underpants only...my home is my castle and if folks don't like it then better that they don't look but after 15 years the neighbors are useta eccentric falang behavior and they smile and wave...

not very classy but I'm a low class kinda guy...highly educated and well paid but that don't change nuthin'...

20 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

There’s always one !!!..

I’m sure you can type left handed !

Given Thailand's  high accident rate I would have thought it imperative to have both hands on the wheel and concentrating on the road ahead not  minor distractions.

23 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Given Thailand's  high accident rate I would have thought it imperative to have both hands on the wheel and concentrating on the road ahead not  minor distractions.

Looking at the speedo, the car was stationary.

On 9/3/2018 at 10:49 AM, PhilippBKK said:

This is me on a typical day off and also the favorite outfit of most discerning Thai neighbors.

The wifebeater outfit is still popular only with elderly men of Chinese ancestry.....

So I guess you got to sex it up a bit, mate

?

I know...  I'll have to up the Ante and parade around in some  'daisy dukes'.... ?

4 hours ago, possum1931 said:

If he's goodlooking, then I'm Elvis the 2nd.?

just swivel them hips and the little thai girls will go wild...when I'm in my underpants attire I keep the music down so as not to inflame neighborhood passions...

'who is that falang with the underpants?'...'oh, that's just tutsi, he's been here since the dinosaurs...'

dinosaur shop house boogie...

Archived