What happened to the fish n chips

georgegeorgia

Went looking for that chinese food shop where the Thai lady from Scotland and her husband ran but heard they went back to Scotland???

I thought they moved to jomtien?

Anyway it appears they went back 

Anyway popped into a fish n chips shop in LK area (JF)...shall remain nameless.was once the best .. Now the food their was disgusting 

Fish was under cooked...I asked where the faring owner was ..it appears it's a new owner.

No customer inside..Now I know why...yet all the surrounding one's had customers

Disgusting fish n chips 

Went looking for that chinese food shop where the Thai lady from Scotland and her husband ran but heard they went back to Scotland???

I thought they moved to jomtien?
Anyway it appears they went back 

Anyway popped into a fish n chips shop in LK area (JF)...shall remain nameless.was once the best .. Now the food their was disgusting 

Fish was under cooked...I asked where the faring owner was ..it appears it's a new owner.

No customer inside..Now I know why...yet all the surrounding one's had customers

Disgusting fish n chips 

Yeah that couple went back to Scotland for kids schooling.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Didnt know they went back to Scotland,she cooked he best chinese food .

As for that fish n chip shop in Soi LK wgich was once the best, which shall remain nameless except to say it didnt seem very “ Jolly” to me, it seems a new owner  has taken over as the other owner is rumoured to be busy behind four walls .( I thought the owner of this had at one stage several other restaurants) 

The fish n chips were uncooked and I told the thai cook that.not that she cared.

Edited by georgegeorgia

22 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Even Yorkies "ain't what, or even where, it used to be."

If you refer to Indonesian poison sold as 'chocolate' it's banned in both the EU and the Antipodes.  The UK can look forward to it appearing on their shelves after the "hard landing/crash out". No Indonesians Though!   Just their cheap nasty candy! 

Don't buy anything here not made in Aus or NZ from milk,  not palm oil. 

Hmmm....What happened to the fish n chips? What an extremely strange headline for the topic.

Nothing as far as I know. Still the same recipe, done in the same way. I think you are the one that tried to eat it at the wrong place.

Edited by MrLuckyThailand

6 hours ago, Small Joke said:

If you refer to Indonesian poison sold as 'chocolate' it's banned in both the EU and the Antipodes.  The UK can look forward to it appearing on their shelves after the "hard landing/crash out". No Indonesians Though!   Just their cheap nasty candy! 

Cadbury New Zealand now includes palm oil 8 or 10 years now.  Why I only like Whittakers.

6 hours ago, Small Joke said:

And Yorkies is a famous butchery in Pattaya