What other hobbies do you have?

14 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Google.

wikipedia coughs

According to tradition the author was Luke the Evangelist, the companion of the Paul the Apostle, but modern scholars believe that the work was written by an anonymous Christian author who was not an eyewitness to any of the events within the text. Some of the evidence comes from the text of Luke-Acts itself.

1 hour ago, melvinmelvin said:

wikipedia coughs

According to tradition the author was Luke the Evangelist, the companion of the Paul the Apostle, but modern scholars believe that the work was written by an anonymous Christian author who was not an eyewitness to any of the events within the text. Some of the evidence comes from the text of Luke-Acts itself.

That's why you need Google to check what he wrote is true. 

18 hours ago, balo said:

Amazing , I am also LA6xxx but I'm not going to reveal my private name and address here as it's in the HAM database somewhere. 

But last time I touched a radio transceiver was in the mid 90's.   

How is propagation these days , no sun spots? 

It comes, it goes. Bottom of the cycle right now and the next one not expected to be all that good but in its way that helps. Means I get out to do other things. SE Asia is a black hole for radio anyway. At least a station license here comes with a permit for a 60m tower so no problem getting something decent up. Reciprocal licensees get an advanced class license here so up to 1kW. HS prefix adds 10-20dB at times and contests are always fun.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bobnuts said:

It comes, it goes. Bottom of the cycle right now and the next one not expected to be all that good but in its way that helps. Means I get out to do other things. SE Asia is a black hole for radio anyway. At least a station license here comes with a permit for a 60m tower so no problem getting something decent up. Reciprocal licensees get an advanced class license here so up to 1kW. HS prefix adds 10-20dB at times and contests are always fun.

My European CEPT conformant licence, would it be accepted in Thailand?

2 hours ago, michael walker said:

message to KWASAKI I enjoy archery .maybe we could do same together say once week ???????????????

mike

I'm in Sukhothai I don't travel, have my own target set up here.

My bow standing position has collapsed too hot in open. 

You are welcome anytime when I get my new shelter from sun sorted soon.   

24174475_10155984545075990_2895049048257916056_n.jpg.b5b472f3f91c456f6729fe6bf9d78554.jpg

Edited by Kwasaki

On 11/23/2018 at 6:25 PM, melvinmelvin said:

My European CEPT conformant licence, would it be accepted in Thailand?

All depends. Thailand doesn't recognise CEPT specifically but if your country has already a reciprocal agreement then you would get a license here. One of my friends from Denmark, which said they would only do CEPT equivalence, kept at it and eventually got a bilateral government reciprocal arrangement. Plenty of countries have done it so it's not impossible. Could be your country already has a reciprocal deal.

Er, PM me if you need more info ????

Edited by bobnuts
  • Thanks 1