Autopsy results reveal German tourist died from drowning on Koh Phi Phi

webfact

Autopsy results reveal German tourist died from drowning on Koh Phi Phi

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

IMG_20180902_135421.jpg

The result of an autopsy reveals that the German tourist who died on Koh Phi Phi in Krabi died of drowning after falling from rocks last week.

The body of 50 year old Markus Steibach was found lying near a rock formation on the beach next to a sea gypsy graveyard in the Ban Laem Dong village.

Col Thongchai Wilaiprom of the Tourist Police says, “We have collected all the evidence relating to the case and Mr Steibach. We found medicine for the man and believe that there may have been personal problems he was struggling with.”

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/krabi/autopsy-results-reveal-german-tourist-died-from-drowning-on-koh-phi-phi

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-09-03

I also would like to believe them but you can also die from being hit in the head with a rock and being held under water.

My natural inclination in the West is to believe the outcome of an autopsy, but in TH .............

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I never saw that coming and the autopsy results in such minute detail. The only thing of concern is the smug look on the policeman face and the obligatory medicine indicating the issues the unfortunate man was encountering. Another case solved. NEXT. Oh I almost forgot. The beach .... No evidence of foul play.

• Like 1

The cops in the photo dont look all that interested in the  proceedings.

One of them looks like he's about to start giggling.

'Farang happily walking along the beach suddenly drops dead and is washed out to sea and nobody saw anything.'

OK, thats a rap!

Case closed.