Apply for Non-Immigrant Visa B with missing "alien income tax" information

Hey there, First of all, thanks to all the active members of this forum for creating such a wonderful source of information. Kudos!

I used to work in Bangkok around 3 years ago (for less than 6 months) and then came back to my native country, India. Even though it has been more than 3 years now, Bangkok has always been in my memories. Recently, I applied for a job opportunity and got a prospective employer. The employer will be processing my work-permit once I get there but I need to get my Non-Immigrant Visa B from India (They will provide all the required approval forms and company documents).

I have some concern regarding the need of "alien income tax or Por Ngor Dor 91" (I read this at the following link ). Since I have worked in Thailand earlier, the following is applicable to me:

- Copy of Work Permit issued by the Ministry of Labour and alien income tax or Por Ngor Dor 91 (only in the case where applicant has previously worked in Thailand). 

The problem is, I do not have my alien income tax or Por Ngor Dor 91. I am trying to get this from my previous employer but I don't think they will give it to me. It has been more than 3 years now and the management of the company has changed. No one there is bothered to get this for me now. Although, I am sure that my old organization has filed my return because I did receive my tax refund in 2015.

I have a copy of my old work permit (expired in 2015), but not my tax documents. The best I have are my salary slips which shows the tax and social security deduction. Are they considered valid proofs? I don't even have my Tax Identification ID, which I should have collected from my organization when I left Bangkok (my bad).

Any suggestion, what are my options now? Can I get this document online from some government website?

Thanks in advance!

The PND91is only needed if you have a valid work permit when you apply for the visa.

You will need a WP3 or a work permit application approval letter in your case since you do not have a work permit now.

I suggest you check the VFS visa centers website for info on what will be required to apply for the visa.

• Thanks 1