Two Thai students found dead in Seattle apartment

webfact

Two Thai students found dead in Seattle apartment

By The Nation

8253ecb4e5453af0bd1da4d9cdc0fad6.jpeg

Two Thai female students were found dead in their apartment in Seattle, Washington, on Tuesday morning but police said they were not looking for any suspects.

The Seattle Police Department website said the case was being investigated.

The King County Medical Examiner’s office is still conducting its investigation into this case. The website did not identify the nationality of the deceased but Thai community news outlets confirmed that both the students were Thais.

Police were alerted by the manager of a University District apartment building who conducted a welfare check at a unit in the building and found a seriously injured woman inside.

Around 9.30am, officers responded to the alert from the manager and went to an apartment building in the 4300 block of 15th Avenue NE. They found two women in the room who were already dead.

Homicide investigators reached the scene to determine the circumstances of their deaths, and whether any other individuals were involved.

According to Thai news outlets, both students were reportedly stabbed to death.

Police have not yet revealed the names of the deceased.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30353831

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-09-06

2 women found dead in University District apartment, Seattle police say 

Originally published September 4, 2018 at 11:29 am Updated September 4, 2018 at 8:14 pm 

One of two bodies found at the Malloy apartments is removed from the building  Tuesday in Seattle’s University District.  (Ken Lambert / The Seattle Times)

A crime scene investigative vehicle is seen outside the Malloy apartments, where two bodies were found in the University District, Tuesday in Seattle. (Ken Lambert / The Seattle Times)

1 of 2
One of two bodies found at the Malloy apartments is removed from the building Tuesday in Seattle’s University District. (Ken Lambert / The Seattle Times)

Police are investigating the deaths of two people found in an apartment across the street from the University of Washington campus in Seattle.

Officers found the bodies when they were responding to a call from a building manager about 9:30 a.m., according to a Seattle Police Department blotter post. In an initial tweet, police said they were responding to a stabbing with injuries.

UW-stabbing-W-1020x1020.jpg  

Featured Video

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/2-women-found-dead-in-university-district-apartment/

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy.

5 hours ago, davehowden said:

" According to Thai news outlets, both students were reportedly stabbed to death. "

Clearly a suicide pact.

Clearly you didn’t bother to fully read the report. 

Homicide investigstors are trying to determine what happened and whether there were other people involved. 

RIP to the 2 young girls and condolences to their families. 

• Thanks 1

One of my daughters attends the UW and lives 3 blocks away though she's on Summer break now and working elsewhere. A lot of fear in the area now given the dearth of details and information from the Seattle PD. Every apartment complex in that area has plenty of closed circuit cameras and most have outer security doors just to get into the lobby. A day and a half on from the discovery of this horrible crime and virtually no news available to the public. I hope they know a helluva lot more than what they're saying.

Why no information?  Don't alarm the public.  What could be so alarming?  Is someone paying to cover up this story?  Why do they have 112 false stories ready to publish?  Why is the head of the CIA and FBI at Starbucks right now?  Why has this given a Defcon 4 rating in 189 Countries???

I think we all know this is not a normal murder.  Who wants to pay me to fly there and solve this?  Seattle is expensive.  I need 5 million baht.  Anyone?

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Two Thai female students were found dead in their apartment in Seattle, Washington, on Tuesday morning but police said they were not looking for any suspects.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Homicide investigators reached the scene to determine the circumstances of their deaths, and whether any other individuals were involved.

So which is it?

2 hours ago, Tongjaw said:

Clearly you didn’t bother to fully read the report. 

Homicide investigstors are trying to determine what happened and whether there were other people involved. 

RIP to the 2 young girls and condolences to their families. 

He thinks he's funny.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, davehowden said:

My comment was based on what the RTP would have said in a similar situation. Clearly lost on you.

I got what you were saying... I was thinking the same thing but you beat me to the post...

Like you say... humour is lost on some people!

Joint suicide... case closed.. (try again)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

King County Sheriff's Dept has also issued ongoing arrest warrants for anyone who shares or reports this news. 

Boeing, Starbucks and Microsoft (among others) have all expressed concern about the "image" and tourism industry of Seattle and VPOTUS has dispatched his newly appointed sycophant to investigate the "so-called" deaths in under 24 hrs, discredit the victims, and criminally charge any and all who bring this tragedy to light under sweeping legislation that ignores basic constitutional rights. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I got what you were saying... I was thinking the same thing but you beat me to the post...

Like you say... humour is lost on some people!

Joint suicide... case closed.. (try again)

And some people have the humour of a school kid in the playground. 

Having found the block the numpties function on TV has been a great find. 

Give the police Homicide officers some time and don't beg for details that could hinder a proper investigation. This is not a local-yokel area of the US and be assured a professional investigation will be conducted. Sympathy to their families and friends.

18 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

Give the police Homicide officers some time and don't beg for details that could hinder a proper investigation.

Indeed, and there you have it; this happened in the US, and we have confidence the police will do a proper job.