Japanese woman dies in Bangkok fall

webfact

Japanese woman dies in Bangkok fall

By The Nation

0e76f8ab078a23b63260369ac4d06b2c.jpeg

A Japanese woman fell to her death from her room on the 20th floor of a condominium on Soi Sukhumvit 49 in what believed to be suicide.

Security officers of the 26-storey luxury condo alerted police at 6:45am that a foreign woman was killed in the fall.

She was identified as Emi Kato, 35. Her body was sent for a post-mortem at the Chulalongkorn Hospital.

Police checked her room and did not detect any sign of foul play.

Officers said they learned from her friends and neighbours that the woman has been troubled by chronic ailments.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30354298

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-09-12

The charity Samaritans is available around the clock for people who want to talk.

If you or anyone you know is in need of mental health services, please contact the Samaritans of Thailand at their 24-hour hotline 02-713-6791 (English), 02713-6793 (Thai) or Thai Mental Health Hotline at 1323 (Thai).

http://www.samaritansthai.com/news/samaritans-of-thailand-english-hotline/

12 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Well mate, i am here if you need to chat, as i am sure a few other members on here are.

Please do not struggle alone, get out (if possible) chat with people, share your worries, it helps believe me, i have been there, but i was fortunate to have my wife and 1/2 good friends help me through it.

Thank you,

There's not much I can do..my MS has been in remission for. 10 yrs, and has no reared its ugly head. I saw orthro, and neurologist, they refered me to Bangkok Dr. I've been unable to walk in assisted for 4 months. Now I'm losing bowel control.. so it's looking all down hill from here..

• Sad 1