90 Day Extension and Residency Reporting Questions

I have an O-A visa.I will enter Thailand Sept 26 (currently I am in the US), my third entry after I got the visa. I have never stayed more than 90-days and never reported  my residency. I don't have a place in Thailand to stay now. I booked a hotel now for few days and I will give the hotel address in my arrival Form (TM6). I will stay for one months in AirBnb. Do I have to report my stay when I am in AirBnb? All in Bangkok.

Bangkok immigration does not enforce the TM30 reporting for individuals. You have nothing to worry about.

For other locations you also don't have to worry about it unless you have a need to do something at a immigration office. They do not go out looking for people that have not reported.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Bangkok immigration does not enforce the TM30 reporting for individuals. You have nothing to worry about.

For other locations you also don't have to worry about it unless you have a need to do something at a immigration office. They do not go out looking for people that have not reported.

Thanks ubonjoe. I don't have any need to visit immigration office right now but two years down the road (like in 2020 March), I may have to visit them for yearly extension. Are they going to inquire all my past stays and look for TM30 of the past? I enter Thailand four to five times a year but I never stayed for more than 90-days. Hence, I never needed to report my stay in Thailand except while entering Thailand and I always book a hotel for few days and enter that address in my arrival card (TM6). 

3 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

Are they going to inquire all my past stays and look for TM30 of the past?

No they will not. They might look at your last few entries to see why you have not done 90 day  reports.

If you are staying in hotels the should be doing the TM30 reports to immigration online.