Extending Non O for 60 days

My single entry non O expires on 20th Sept, I want to apply for the 60 day extension, but am unsure of the requirements. I'd appreciate any advice.

Is the extension normally given? I've been here a long time with no problems and have a WP.

Does my wife need to accompany me?

Does anyone know what docs I need. This is what I have from Googling:

• Passport (original).
  • Photocopy of passport.
  • Photocopy of visa and arrival card (these will be in your passport).
  • House certificate / copy of lease agreement
  • Wife’s Tabien Baan (copy is fine) – this is the house document for the home she is officially registered as living in Thailand.
  • Wife's ID card (original to be shown, also have a copy with you). If security tries to take this from your wife at the entrance in exchange for a card, be sure to tell them you need it to show the immigration officer. We ran into this issue and had to retrieve it.
  • Marriage Certificate (original and copy) – Make sure you take the original because I nearly came unstuck only having a copy last time.

Thanks for any help!

Yes all of the above correct for Bangkok. Except I think you don’t need your lease agreement just her tabien page copy and signed no harm in taking just in case.

I am sure you need a copy of your last entry and admitted until date stamp also.

security ask Thais for ID on the way into CW but they can just walk through security or explain to the desk they need it, it’s hardly Fort Knox 555

Yes she has to be with you, I think they even take a picture of you both.

you definitely need your original marriage certificate 

Edited by Happy enough

17 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

You will ned the lease agreement and possibly copies of the landlords Tabien Baan and ID card as proof of address.

Completed TM7.

Kor Ror 2.

The tabien is a must from the mrs. No need for anything else such as lease agreement as far as I am aware. Don’t need kor ror 2 either if have a marriage cert from abroad in English for example. At least at CW

3 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

The tabien is a must from the mrs. No need for anything else such as lease agreement as far as I am aware. Don’t need kor ror 2 either if have a marriage cert from abroad in English for example. At least at CW

If they have a lease then it's not his wife's home.

Never stated she didn't need her Tabien Baan, but they will need proof of address within the Province covered by the IO.

1 hour ago, Tanoshi said:

If they have a lease then it's not his wife's home.

Never stated she didn't need her Tabien Baan, but they will need proof of address within the Province covered by the IO.

i have used tabien baan from a southern province in cw/bkk to do 60 day extension and gave them my bkk address without proof required. maybe depends on office but sure it doesn't matter in bkk unless changed in the past year or so

Edited by Happy enough