PHOTOS: Student 19, crowned Miss Thailand World 2018

webfact

PHOTOS: Student 19, crowned Miss Thailand World 2018

ms1.jpg

Nicolene Pichapa Limsnukan was crowned Miss Thailand World 2018 at the pageant held in Bangkok on Saturday.

The 19 year old who studies business at the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce will now go to represent Thailand at Miss World in Sanya, China on December 8, 2018.

Praewwanit Ruangthong, 26, and Helena Busch, 22, finished second and third, respectively.

mtw.jpg

ms2.jpg

ms3.jpg

ms4.jpg

ms5.jpg

ms6.jpg

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-17

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Must've been two tubes of silicone to get the nose bridge that high. Ain't going to be in the finals in the big world.

I don't understand, most Western women would want a reduction if they had a hooter that big. Really unattractive nose.

21 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I don't understand, most Western women would want a reduction if they had a hooter that big. Really unattractive nose.

Interestingly, the Thai press describes her as an 'import' from the US who recently decided to come back to the land of her ancestors. However, her mother has the surname Hoji, which doesn't sound very Thai.

Further muddying the waters of Thai beauty contests is the runner-up Helena Busch, good Thai name, who is the girlfriend of the Thai national team footballer Charyl Chappuis, who is Swiss.

I'm surprised that the PM hasn't put his size 9 Army boot into this one, demanding a more nationalistic approach.

Archived