Non-immigrant B Visa

Hello.

I've got a couple of questions regarding visa:

1. If a company has more than 50 Thai employees and 1 foreign employee, can that company hire one more foreigner if they only have 2 millions registered capital, or would it be a must for them to raise their capital?

2. If a company help me getting a Non-Immigrant B visa, but before they've started on my work permit I find another company willing to hire me. Is it then legal for this second company to make me a work permit based on the visa I got from the 1st company?

Any (accurate) answer would be highly appreciated!

Best regards,

Trond.

Hello.

I've got a couple of questions regarding visa:

1. If a company has more than 50 Thai employees and 1 foreign employee, can that company hire one more foreigner if they only have 2 millions registered capital, or would it be a must for them to raise their capital?

2. If a company help me getting a Non-Immigrant B visa, but before they've started on my work permit I find another company willing to hire me. Is it then legal for this second company to make me a work permit based on the visa I got from the 1st company?

Any (accurate) answer would be highly appreciated!

Best regards,

Trond.

It might be good if you study the forum a heap. Portability of WP's and visa's isn't the way Thailand works.

If you are simply an employee and not a director...no need for the company to increase the capital as long as you get a minimum salry of 30,000 Baht per month and have a letter from the director stating this salary.
If a company help me getting a Non-Immigrant B visa, but before they've started on my work permit I find another company willing to hire me. Is it then legal for this second company to make me a work permit based on the visa I got from the 1st company?

Yes

www.sunbeltasia.com