Richard Gere to become a dad at the age of 69

snoop1130

Richard Gere to become a dad at the age of 69

BY DAN SEDDON

landscape-1537179645-richard-gere.jpg

GETTY IMAGES

Hollywood A-lister Richard Gere is set to become a father for the second time at the age of 69.

His wife Alejandra Silva announced the news on her Instagram account in a rather striking image featuring the couple together with the Dalai Lama.

She captioned it: "A very special moment just a few minutes ago ... Getting blessings for our precious to like .. we could not say it before HH Dalai Lama."

Alejandra's social media followers were quick to respond to the photo of the Buddhist leader blessing her baby bump.

Full Story: http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a866344/richard-gere-wife-alejandra-silva-expecting-child-baby/

5 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Just proves that if you are rich, relatively famous, and reasonably good looking, you too can have a trophy wife 34 years younger than you, and have sex with her! lol

Well I'm not rich or famous,  and not good looking  either, but have a wife 40 years younger than me and we have good sex, so money, fame, and looks don't count, for her anyway!

1 hour ago, trigpoint said:

Well I'm not rich or famous,  and not good looking  either, but have a wife 40 years younger than me and we have good sex, so money, fame, and looks don't count, for her anyway!

Awesome. Hope I can also make it to 105. Well done.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:50 PM, Just1Voice said:

Just proves that if you are rich, relatively famous, and reasonably good looking, you too can have a trophy wife 34 years younger than you, and have sex with her! lol

You don't have to be rich, famous or good looking. 

I'm nothing of that but have a 37 years younger wife. 

On 9/17/2018 at 7:50 PM, Just1Voice said:

Na, just move to Thailand!

Archived