Construction firm, developer face charges in Bangkok underpass drowning

snoop1130

Construction firm, developer face charges in Bangkok underpass drowning

By Jintamas Saksornchai, Staff Reporter

1324493-696x391.jpg

Police investigate a fully flooded underpass in Bangkok’s Prawet district Aug. 6 where a woman drowned the night before.

BANGKOK — An investigation into the drowning death of a woman in a Bangkok underpass continued Tuesday as police move closer to filing charges against those responsible.

Investigators have struggled to pin down what flooded the underpass where Phanumas Sae-tae got stuck earlier this month, but a deputy metro police chief says a broken drainage pipe might be to blame, which could see legal action against its builder and maintenance teams.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/calamity/2018/09/18/construction-firm-landowner-face-charges-in-bangkok-underpass-drowning/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-9-18

sorry, i got to say, not very clever of her was it, probably  i got a truck, i can go where i like syndrome , and the negligence was on her part, so i ask who is negligent when we have a spot or rain and beach road is flooded every single time, probably wait until a scooter rider crashes and hits something solid,

Things break and are poorly maintained. Every Thai knows this. I blame the driver who knowingly

drove into the flooded tunnel trying to beat the rising floodwaters. Ridiculous action on her part.