Getting Visa Extension In Jomtien

Hello i'm currently on a 90 day tourist visa which expires this Friday 21st September. I was going to Jomtien immigration on Thursday with the usual form, photos, passport/ visa photocopies. I've just found a thread on here stating i need to have all sorts of proof of where i'm staying (my hotel has registerd me). It also might be i should've gone there a lot longer before the 2 days i only have left on my current visa. Please can someine give me some up to date info on what i need to take to Jomtien immigration and if i still have enough days on my current visa or should i do it in Bangkok instead. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Edited by hoyism

I assume you mean you want to extend the 60 day entry from your tourist visa for 30 days. Your visa cannot be extended.

If staying in a hotel and they have reported your stay you should not have a problem at immigration. Just take proof you are staying in the hotel and they can verify the report was done.

You have enough time to apply for the extension. You will need a completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached, copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

• Thanks 1