Depleted England Thrash Poor Poor Oz!

Without Vaughn, Pieterson, Anderson, Lewis, Tremlet, Trescothic England wallop the overrated Ozzzies creating massive doubt in the convicts ability to retain the World Cup.

Will they force the final into a decider?

:o

Depleted ??....only 2 or the players mentioned played on the tour and the only one who may have got a game was Vaughn.

Wallopped....they scraped in with 3 balls to spare...

Poor umpiring again marred the match with both teams having batsmen wrongly given out.

The Poms played well...the Aussies not as well as they had previously...both sides were guilty of poor fielding.

The Poms again relied on the usual batsmen to make their runs, the Aussie middle order didnt fire...

Now for round 2.....this Aussie team rarely lose twice in a row to the same team.

shady will withdraw to his shell again after the next gane :o

And take his dictionary so he understands what the word "rarely" means as against the word "never"

:D

I was just pointing out the fact that you post should have read " Rarely lose three on the trot to the same team"

shady will withdraw to his shell again after the next gane :o

And take his dictionary so he understands what the word "rarely" means as against the word "never"

I was just pointing out the fact that you post should have read " Rarely lose three on the trot to the same team"

Well actually it was meant to read thrice....but now your just taking the pith out of my speech impediment....arent you ???

:D:D:D

shady will withdraw to his shell again after the next gane :D

Well actually it was meant to read thrice....but now your just taking the pith out of my speech impediment....arent you ???

:D:bah::bah:

63-5 chasing 247.........................I'll be taking the pith out of more than your speech impepiment if we do this one. At least you can always say after " This team rarely loses four times to the same team" :o:D;):o

Well done England, you finally have your day in the sun.....or was it in the rain??? :o

The victory to the lads was well deserved. They played some exciting cricket, with flashes of individual brilliance.

This may serve as a wake up call to the Aussie selectors and their insane insistence of resting key players in games leading to the finals. A star bowler or batsman needs match play to retain/improve their sharpness. Handing them the drinks trolley job leads to their demise. Key players should only be rested in order to overcome an injury.

This is not an excuse for England's victory. They plugged away, worked hard and improved their game. Let's hope they can continue to shine as a team.

The overall game of cricket will benefit as a result.

One win and the Dodger's get noisy. Not a word during the Ashes for some reason. :D

Two wins and they still don't remember the Ashes. :o

Ashes, what Ashes????

Great match, had to beat it pronto from Sid's bar in Manila, full of b00dy Aussies crying in their beer (and a couple of Septics wondering what all the fuss was about), most enjoyable :D :D