Unlimited Pork or Beef Ribs

TonyClifton

Yeah, I know I started an Unlimited Bacon thread but that's breakfast and this is dinner.  In Pattaya, Shenanigans used to do an all-u-can-eat rib dinner at their various locations, but not at the same day at all locations.  I would avail myself of this wonder several times a week as I would dine at the one on Second road and then on another day at the one near Jomtien Beach.  In my younger days, I could easily eat 11 or 12 full racks of baby back ribs.   In my late thirties, I could only eat 8 or 9 full racks per sitting.  These days, I'm probably only good for 5 or 6 full racks. Is there anything like Shenanigans all-u-can-eat here in Bangkok?  Please advise.  Beef ribs would be a plus.  My Muslim GF doesn't mind sharing a table with a pork eater, but she won't order anything but beef.

Just now, Nyezhov said:

You want Kosher ribs? Chabad house will feed you after Shabbas....

Seriously, have you seen the cost in baht of ribs here?  I don't mind paying extra, but I want to eat my fill.  I'm a diabetic so I don't eat fries or bread.  Just the meat.  C'mon, take me seriously, who has a good all-u-can-eat rib night?

3 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

Now that is funny.  You're not going to tell me that they walked across from Russia are you?

No but the Yupiks do. I think the Yupik word for Samoan is "land whale"....

Just now, TonyClifton said:

Seriously, no one can recommend a good all-u-can-eat rib place?

I dont know myself. I saw a bunch of rib sellers at Rot Fai, but I doubt all you can eat.

Cook em yourself

4 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

That would be all-you-can-buy, not all-you-can-eat.  I want to be the one thrown out after consuming 6 to 8 full racks.

Stop you cant do 6 to 8 full racks, you arent Samoan

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Stop you cant do 6 to 8 full racks, you arent Samoan

As I stated earlier my record was 12 full racks of baby back ribs at Rib-it in the Northeast USA.  They did all-u-can-eat baby back ribs on Wednesday nights.  I'm older now but I can only do half that.

Archived