Thai non-o visa based upon marriage in China Guangzhou

Unless you a legal resident of China I am not sure you will be able to apply for a non-o visa there.

Requirements are here: http://www.thaiembassy.org/guangzhou/th/services/940/18976-VISA-|-关于签证与认证.html

It has a identity card listed as a requirement which indicate it may be only be issued to Chinese or residents.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Unless you a legal resident of China I am not sure you will be able to apply for a non-o visa there.

Requirements are here: http://www.thaiembassy.org/guangzhou/th/services/940/18976-VISA-|-关于签证与认证.html

It has a identity card listed as a requirement which indicate it may be only be issued to Chinese or residents.

so, as i am foreigner i can't make thai visa in china ?

25 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

or its mean i need some kind of china visa ? 

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The embassy and the other consulate websites make it clearer you must be a legal resident of China. A residency visa would be one way to say it.

so we look for 

2. NON “O”
Documents Required:

on website, i not understand some paragraph :

5.     Applicant’s identity card and its copy

6.     Invitation letter (in English or Thai version) stating the objective of the applicant’s visit, duration of stay and assumption of responsibility during his/her stay, detail address in Thailand and phone number

10.  Company’s letter of certification stating the inviter’s position, salary and the relationship with applicant , the objective of the applicant’s visit

11.  Copy of identity of certifier

12.  Copy of the passport page which his/her photograph is attached, copy of the passport page which his/her visa is attached, copy of work permit ( only for foreign certifier )

13.  Copy of the company’s incorporation registration certificate

14.  Copy of letter of certification of company registration declaring the names of the directors and objectives of the company’s establishment

15.  Birth Certificate and its copy

18.  Consular officers reserve the rights to request for additional documents as deemed necessary

can you please explain these paragraph's

They have included various reasons for obtaining the non-o visa. 

10,11,12,13, and 15 would not apply in your case.

5. If you were Chinese you would have an ID card. Or if a resident a ID for it as well.

6. That could be letter from your wife requesting the visa be issued.

18. That is standard statement you will find most list of requirements found on websites.

You would almost certainly would need signed copies of your wife's ID card and house book registry.

I suggest you contact them about getting the visa to be sure you can apply for one and what exactly they require.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

They have included various reasons for obtaining the non-o visa. 

10,11,12,13, and 15 would not apply in your case.

5. If you were Chinese you would have an ID card. Or if a resident a ID for it as well.

6. That could be letter from your wife requesting the visa be issued.

18. That is standard statement you will find most list of requirements found on websites.

You would almost certainly would need signed copies of your wife's ID card and house book registry.

I suggest you contact them about getting the visa to be sure you can apply for one and what exactly they require.

im not Chinese ;( im Russian 

just have plan to go in China for holidays/shoping in Guangzhou with wife

and i think maybe make visa in Guangzhou in same time, if its not very hard

"They have included various reasons for obtaining the non-o visa. 

10,11,12,13, and 15 would not apply in your case."

this what i think also when i read it

how i can contact them ? 

9 hours ago, Sergey Black said:

just have plan to go in China for holidays/shoping in Guangzhou with wife

and i think maybe make visa in Guangzhou in same time, if its not very hard

I suggest you get your non-o visa from a neary embassy or consulate. Do want a single or multiple entry non-o visa?

I don't think you application would be accepted.

how i can contact them ? 

Contact info is here: http://www.thaiembassy.org/guangzhou/th/organize/17221-ที่ตั้งแผนที่-โทรศัพท์-อีเมล์.html

• Like 1

If Neither of you are Chinese it will probably be impossible in China. Lived in China 10 years and getting simple things done are complicated. 

Maybe try Hong Kong. 

My 2 year visa for China when renewed in China takes 30 days give or take a few days. So you can’t do anything for those 30 days, no travel etc, you can’t check in to hotel etc. without a passport 

Suggest you thoroughly examine what ever plan you choose to make sure it’s doable. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I suggest you get your non-o visa from a neary embassy or consulate. Do want a single or multiple entry non-o visa?

I don't think you application would be accepted.

Contact info is here: http://www.thaiembassy.org/guangzhou/th/organize/17221-ที่ตั้งแผนที่-โทรศัพท์-อีเมล์.html

so better & easy just make as usually visa in Lao Vientiane, and make re-entery permit for travel in china ?

13 hours ago, DJ54 said:

If Neither of you are Chinese it will probably be impossible in China. Lived in China 10 years and getting simple things done are complicated. 

Maybe try Hong Kong. 

My 2 year visa for China when renewed in China takes 30 days give or take a few days. So you can’t do anything for those 30 days, no travel etc, you can’t check in to hotel etc. without a passport 

Suggest you thoroughly examine what ever plan you choose to make sure it’s doable. 

sounds very hard ;(

so better & easy just make as usually visa in Lao Vientiane, and make re-entery permit for travel in china ?

Not sure why you would want to go to Vientiane for a single entry non-o visa unless you plan on applying for a extension of stay based upon marriage.

You could go to Savannakhet and get a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure why you would want to go to Vientiane for a single entry non-o visa unless you plan on applying for a extension of stay based upon marriage.

You could go to Savannakhet and get a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage.

i just live now in Udon Thani, so last 4 times, it was so easy to go in Vientiane, very easy trip not take so much power, like if you drive car for example in Savannakhet, by plane airasia also not easy coz too much power spent on this, but multiple entry non-o visa its nice yes, maybe on this time i will make it again 

just think about china trip and by the way make visa in china sounds nice ) but how i see, very hard to make it