Thai armed forces instructed to ensure order in the country

webfact

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Don't think that will worry him. When it finally made it to the highest courts, it will be years and then the appeals. Lots of time for him to do another runner. However he may not come back as he may affect negatively on his party chance for the election. He may not want to take that chance and become a lightning rod for his enemies to exploit.  

He will come back when PT is overwhelmingly re-elected

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Payuth's DREAM............. LOL .........

The full force of the North Korean army

There are plenty of heavy machines in the North Korean military. According to a Newsweek analysis, North Korea has 3,500 tanks, 72 submarines, 302 helicopters, 563 combat aircraft and 21,100 pieces of artillery.

Phayut (Thailand) soon to have 3 submarines (at what cost to operate)(and how many TANKS) is on his way to being the next KIM and Thailand on it's way to being the next NK (people starved but 'upper crust' eating well) ............ LOL ........... THAILAND YEAR 2025??????????????????????

Possibly a few 'NUKES' by then also..................

IS THIS the future Thai's want????????????????????

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, unamazedloso said:

Dont tell me how to act! Respect is earnt not given and i dont listen to corrupt fools, or there army.....

I am 'whole-heartedly' in agreement with you......... The difference I may point out is the fact that WE (You and I) come from Free-Countries........... My love for the 'Common Thai's' is causing me to look more at those "corrupt fools, and their army. (and GOV"T) ---- with hatred.........  I love the real Thais......... I hate those who 'USE' them (and keep them uneducated and poor).........

• Like 2

Interesting juxtaposition of news headlines in my TVF news feed today, as follows:

Former Mae Hong Son border police commander gets suspended jail term for forcing underage girl into prostitution

By webfact

Thai armed forces instructed to ensure order in the country

By webfact

Do we have order yet from those in charge???

If Thatsin was found guilty and sentenced to 2 years in jail, how can the Statute of Limitations apply.  Surely that is a legal provision that prosecution cannot take place once a certain period (supposedly in this case 10 years) has expired.  Nothing to do with a sentence already handed out not being served within the ten years. Or is this another Thai legal peculiarity?

8 hours ago, Lungstib said:

Some un-elected, shadowy military organisation that answers only to their masters, is given the job of managing 'security' (whatever that means in this situation) for the undefined and unknown task of 'order' in the country. The secret police of the state military apparatus is thrown into action and we are supposed to accept this as normal. Its frightening!

The agent provocateurs, there to ensure the popular people's choice are gunned down on some phoney notion.

60 years of this organised crime syndicate being in charge by the barrel of the gun, time for a longlasting revolution. Once the next financial crisis hits,it will ignite a new round of protests against these murderers which will grow into yhe destruction of the 'junta'
Dude pot is illegal here. Put it out

6 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Interesting juxtaposition of news headlines in my TVF news feed today, as follows:

Do we have order yet from those in charge???

All this should be well understood as to the general origins and continuation of classic Thai rhetoric. 

Know it. Understand it. 

Yet, those whom aren't terribly connected regarding such contradictories would prefer to slice and dice it, analyze and theorize on about such common complexities until they come full circle - and yet, still don't understand.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 7:41 AM, Odysseus123 said:

I hadn't noticed that the place had become "disorderly" of late..

More in a state of semi-comatose stupefaction.-but obviously still far too lively for the democratic soldiers.

It's the true and tested mushroom tactic they are enforcing: keep them in the dark, feed them s**t and if one raises it's head, cut the neck off.

• Haha 1

50% War TAX on all muslims in South Thailand and send a 1,000,000 man army if you want order. The War Tax would feed,supply, and pay a pension to the families of the dead and wounded. Evict the (mothers and fathers)families, take everything, houses, cars, motorcycles,jobs,stores,factories,make them homeless and dirt poor. Its Love of your family?or a terrorist cause ?

On 9/27/2018 at 3:54 PM, Burma Bill said:

Oh dear! Not those intimidating military check points again with CCTV cameras, armed soldiers and machine guns mounted on Humbees. Had to negotiate one opposite our local Tesco Lotus when out shopping after the Junta took control. Tourists - welcome to Thailand.

Last MG fitted Humvee I saw here (a couple of years ago) was fitted with a plastic stacking chair, tied down with field telephone wire, for the gunner to stand on to reach the gun. One 5 round burst and the whole arrangement would have collapsed in a heap. Oh yes, and the hot brass empty cases would have gone straight down the drivers neck! Not very intimidating, but quite entertaining to watch. You would have to be careful where those 5 rounds went, there didn't seem to be any sights on the gun.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

The country is always peaceful when the military stay in the barracks. 

Wasn't too peaceful before the military recently moved out of their barracks, or did you overlook that point 

Edited by Artisi