Wish I Had My Cam This Evening..........

guardian

Though this happened in Bangkok, I thought posting in the General section would get more people to read this.

This evening, I was riding pillion on a motorbike and was zigzagging through all the vehicles stuck in the usual traffic jam.

Then suddenly what do i see? There's this driver of the red public bus who's just finished peeing on the tyre of his bus, zipped up and got on casually :o. All this in the middle lane of a 4 lane road :D. There were so many other bikes zigzagging like us and all of them just looked around as if it was a regular thing.

First time I witnessed such a thing in my life in all these 10+ years I've lived here. Anyone else witnessed such an incident?

Though this happened in Bangkok, I thought posting in the General section would get more people to read this.

This evening, I was riding pillion on a motorbike and was zigzagging through all the vehicles stuck in the usual traffic jam.

Then suddenly what do i see? There's this driver of the red public bus who's just finished peeing on the tyre of his bus, zipped up and got on casually :o. All this in the middle lane of a 4 lane road :D. There were so many other bikes zigzagging like us and all of them just looked around as if it was a regular thing.

First time I witnessed such a thing in my life in all these 10+ years I've lived here. Anyone else witnessed such an incident?

Normal natural functions that demand attention are casually accepted in some parts of the world. Have you seen or heard of a facility for bus drivers? Have you ever heard of a bus company that offers the drivers time outs for 'calls of nature'? How about this; have you ever heard of people who would prefer to spend time in discomfort, agony, or even jeopardize their health, rather than admit to having normal bodily functions?

(This reply made to demonstrate to a friend the use of the semicolon)

Edited by The Snark

Then suddenly what do i see? There's this driver of the red public bus who's just finished peeing on the tyre of his bus, zipped up and got on casually :o . All this in the middle lane of a 4 lane road :D . There were so many other bikes zigzagging like us and all of them just looked around as if it was a regular thing.

Sorry, do not understand your concern.

I had to laugh at that last suggestion. Driving across the outback in Australia, the sides of the road are littered with partly filled 'lemon cordial' bottles - the result of long-distance truck drivers pissing in screw-top plastic bottles and then throwing them out the window.

Peter

i seen a legless beggar on a skate board thingy push him self into the middle of the road towards a drain.

he then wipped out his weapon and proceeded to piss down it. :D

cars and bikes zooming around him but he did not give a toss.

i just stood there looking at this cat and then thought that he was a real thoughtful sort of fella for taking a leak in the drain. :o:D

i got to tell you punters,

thats why i love the los because you never see that back here in perth. :D

Once I was at fox studios in sydney I was in a line to get in the night club called superclub, i need to piss badly so i just pissed against the wall because i didnt want to go to piss myself.

If you got to go then you got to go

Once I was at fox studios in sydney I was in a line to get in the night club called superclub, i need to piss badly so i just pissed against the wall because i didnt want to go to piss myself.

hope you did not piss your pants donz as the bouncers would not like that. :o

hope you did not piss your pants donz as the bouncers would not like that. :o

Nha, but everyone was stepping out of the way when this piss was trvelling down the line. I was laughing when i could hear people saying its smells like piss hahahaha

When i was about 17 years old, me and my friends went to a carivan park and one of my mates thought it would be funny to take a dump in the kicthen sick in the TV rooms kitchen (not our carivan).

We also thought it was funny at the time too.

Correct me if I'm wrong but in Australia, many years ago when people drove horse and carts

it was legal to urinate on the Rear Left wheel..To the best of my knowledge that is still the law..

not in perth mate as they will lock you up for public exposure. :o

I had to laugh at that last suggestion. Driving across the outback in Australia, the sides of the road are littered with partly filled 'lemon cordial' bottles - the result of long-distance truck drivers pissing in screw-top plastic bottles and then throwing them out the window.

Peter

Caution advised for this method.

One probably does not know in advance how much urine one has to offer unless for some reason one has made a few experiments.

A friend (I have no reason to doubt he was telling the truth since most people wouldn't be stupid enough to ever tell anybody) was out on a long drive and in a hurry. When he had to go, the only thing available was a half-liter PET bottle. So he zipped down his pants and attached his appendage into the bottle, and proceeded to open the flood gates. Only problem was, the bottle was filling up and he had no more bottle.... and just could not stop. Rogue hose alert.

Peter

Caution advised for this method.

One probably does not know in advance how much urine one has to offer unless for some reason one has made a few experiments.

A friend (I have no reason to doubt he was telling the truth since most people wouldn't be stupid enough to ever tell anybody) was out on a long drive and in a hurry. When he had to go, the only thing available was a half-liter PET bottle. So he zipped down his pants and attached his appendage into the bottle, and proceeded to open the flood gates. Only problem was, the bottle was filling up and he had no more bottle.... and just could not stop. Rogue hose alert.

actually i got a top idea meadish,

next time you see your friend, tell him to wear an adult diaper like that female astronaught that drove a few thousand k across america to kill that other chick. :o

cricky's she was angry was'nt she, but the good thing was she could go" wee wee" in her daks. :D

When i was about 17 years old, me and my friends went to a carivan park and one of my mates thought it would be funny to take a dump in the kicthen sick in the TV rooms kitchen (not our carivan).

We also thought it was funny at the time too.

i must ask you donz,

do you think that dropping a darkie in the kitchen sink could possibly block it up, like the dudes wife that dropped a potatoe in the <deleted> dunny. :D

you might have to think about that for a while as its a incredibly complex question. :o:D :D :D

To the OP, why did you want to tape someone doing a piss? That to me is sick.

Why dont you go and set up a cam in the public toilets? maybe you can film some there

i have another question donz, :D

do you think that dropping a turd in the kitchen sink is more sick than than tapping some one having a piss or not ?

:D :D :o

Sorry, do not understand your concern.

I mean, the traffic was to a standstill. He could have run 2 lanes away towards the pillar supporting the expressway and pissed there. Why on the tyre when the vehicles behind could all see his private part?

To the OP, why did you want to tape someone doing a piss? That to me is sick.

Why dont you go and set up a cam in the public toilets? maybe you can film some there

I don't wanna vdo tape, just a still showing the puddle next to the tyre to illustrate my point about where it happened and that there was a pillar just a few steps away from the driver's position. :o