Photocopying passport for extension of stay reason Thai family

Do you copy the whole passport or just some selective pages?  I normally just copied a few years previous extensions, the visa page, and the photo page and the page with the departure card stapled in.  This year that seemed to be OK.  My wife and I signed every stamped photocopy, received the passport with the date to report back and started heading back home.

Not so fast, the wifes phone rang with the immigration lady asking us to return with yet more photocopies including the four passport pages we failed to submit.  In other words they need the whole passport with any visa extension stamps photocopied.  Is that the new norm?

They already have photocopies from all the previous years.  I have stayed in Thailand continuously following for the past fifteen years.  This is my second passport with the visa transferred in 2013.  

How about you guys?

• 6 months later...

I had the same bullshit, do you live in samut prakarn ?

2019 and they still need all this crap as if it is not scanned and on a server, or are the so retarded in everything ... mhhhh.. let's see a 90 day report website that does not work for 90 percent of people.... check