Printing Services

CitationX

Hi,

I have these files that I need printed out (in Adobe .pdf format), but can't seem to find anyone that can do it (visited different copy centers).

It's somewhat difficult to print out because I need them printed in yellow paper, cut about 4 inches wide by 11 inches high, tabs inserted and put in a heavy duty binder. Does anyone know of a company that could do this? Although all the above requirements aren't absolutely necessary, it'd be great if they could be printed out that way.

Thanks very much for any tips!

Hi,

I have these files that I need printed out (in Adobe .pdf format), but can't seem to find anyone that can do it (visited different copy centers).

It's somewhat difficult to print out because I need them printed in yellow paper, cut about 4 inches wide by 11 inches high, tabs inserted and put in a heavy duty binder. Does anyone know of a company that could do this? Although all the above requirements aren't absolutely necessary, it'd be great if they could be printed out that way.

Try "Than Print" call Khun Praveen on 08 1349 7972 maybe he can Help you..

Hi,

Try Pantip Plaza - 2nd Floor.