Package Tours Out Of Thailand

I have posted this query elsewhere but had no reply. Maybe I have not found the right place yet :

Is it true that Thai people who book package tours abroad can get a Visa quite easily (via the tour operator)?

I was told this by a Thai lady recently. She said that the reason was that they would have pre-paid their holiday expenses.

Does anyone know if this is correct and if so, does anyone know of any tour operators that arrange trips to Europe (preferably Ireland)?

I have posted this query elsewhere but had no reply. Maybe I have not found the right place yet :

Is it true that Thai people who book package tours abroad can get a Visa quite easily (via the tour operator)?

I was told this by a Thai lady recently. She said that the reason was that they would have pre-paid their holiday expenses.

Does anyone know if this is correct and if so, does anyone know of any tour operators that arrange trips to Europe (preferably Ireland)?

I have heard that some travel agencies can simplify visa processes, but I suspect they'd run an eye over prospective travellers. Problems would lead to the agent losing privileges with Embassies.

you aren't going to subject yourself to that exquisit h3ll of a Thai package tour are you?

10 countries in 6 days with people who won't give you one second of privacy.

Up at 5am to visit such exotic locales as the souvenier shop. Off the coach, take a picture, back on the coach.....

Have a romantic dinner with 35 of your closest friends at the Ye Olde (instert country here) restuarant. They'll let you go to bed at 2am to so you can be up at 5 and do it all the next day!