Amnuay Silpa Bilingual School

Jookster

It's about 100 metres from phya thai bts, my brother works there and he's more than happy, It's about 80 years old and they know what they are doing!!!!! very good benefits apparently, 2 month salary bonus at the end of contract, flight home or cash if you stay, 60k is the starting rate, my bro is on nearly a hundred!!

Me thinks the OP is asking about working there experiences, since they're advertising on ajarn right now and apparently paying in the region of 60k including benefits.

Indedy, interesting that one's salary can go up so much.

Mspsl, how long has your brother been there? What does he do?

More information, highly appreciated.

Me thinks the OP is asking about working there experiences, since they're advertising on ajarn right now and apparently paying in the region of 60k including benefits.

Indedy, interesting that one's salary can go up so much.

Mspsl, how long has your brother been there? What does he do?

More information, highly appreciated.

He's been there about a year on a 2 year contract and he's a P5 homeroom Teacher, salary goes up as follows, 1.800 B per every year of Teaching exp. up tp a max of 10 yrs, 10.000 B housing, and I think 10.000 B for MA in Ed, this is a rough guide but it starts at 60.000 B + free Bupa etc, but sadly NOT free education for your kids, 50% discount though.

He's been there about a year on a 2 year contract and he's a P5 homeroom Teacher, salary goes up as follows, 1.800 B per every year of Teaching exp. up tp a max of 10 yrs, 10.000 B housing, and I think 10.000 B for MA in Ed, this is a rough guide but it starts at 60.000 B + free Bupa etc, but sadly NOT free education for your kids, 50% discount though.

Hey thanks for the info, but how is that near 100? More like 80?

Do you know what Bupa care it is?

Cheers