Good Evening

Basher

Just testing the water :o erm...ok...Brazil eh Bash, I havn't had your post card yet, but no doubt it's on the way.

I spent a very pleasant week on the Isle of Wight, went to see G.Scamp and his diminishing protuberance, all are fine. We are now winging our way back to los.....

Welcome back Bash and Maejo, while you were both overseas, I was fighting a two headed monster....... I won by the looks of it, :D as Uylissis G and Georgie Porgie have been terminated :D and IT will again rise from the ashes in 30 days :o

Thank you George and the other Mods for giving the place a hose out before my return, you should do some Spring cleaning every 30 days :D

Welcome back Bash and Maejo, while you were both overseas, I was fighting a two headed monster....... I won by the looks of it, :D  as Uylissis G and Georgie Porgie have been terminated  :D  and IT will again rise from the ashes in 30 days  :o

Thank you George and the other Mods for giving the place a hose out before my return, you should do some Spring cleaning every 30 days  :D

Your Back!

While you were gone, Gent old son, our forces in Iraq have been kicking the shit outa the Islamofachists as usual. Love how they also have been "abusing" those prisioners too! Give 'em another kick to the ribs for me! :D

Welcome back Bash and Maejo, while you were both overseas, I was fighting a two headed monster....... I won by the looks of it, :D as Uylissis G and Georgie Porgie have been terminated :D and IT will again rise from the ashes in 30 days :o

Thank you George and the other Mods for giving the place a hose out before my return, you should do some Spring cleaning every 30 days :D

Wrong as usual! :D

Thanks Gent, nice to be here :D Good to see you back, and thank you George for cleaning out the stall for us :o I will refrain from further comment on our "friend"as I'm having a nice day so far, and have no wish to spoilt it

As I am a born again poster :D I do not discuss Bush, Iraq or the USA's evil dictator thank you Boon Mee - now please get back to discussing more important subjects such as what this beautifully informed forum has to offer. :D

At that rate, this place will turn into a bunch of threads on how single guys can cook their dinners, interior decorating and how my cat will adapt to LOS! :o

I can't wait...but with the both of you back, I'm sure it's not going to be too boring. :D

Welcome back you fairies

stop playing 'niceys' and start a slagging match

you know it makes sense,bring it on :o

Nah, not worth rising to the bait for US or GP, I shall ignore them and not reply, that way they get pee'd off and very lonely :D