90-days-report online

10 minutes ago, pikao said:

Koh Samui IO apparently still does not do online (clicking on the link...Not Found...work in process)

You are apparently clicking on an old link on some website. The same site is used nationwide.

This link works. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

But from reports I have seen Samui does no process online reports when they are done.

I have just submitted my 90 day report online , upon checking my pending I see that my e-mail address in in upper case letters. Does anybody see a problem arising from that or can I go back in and edit it ?

Have tried just now several times, won't accept and move past the first screen.

Using Microsoft Edge (tried Firefox as well, same) and UJ's link above ^.

My 90 day report date is 17 October, so I'm within the on-line time frame.

Am I doing something wrong or could it just be down right now?  My reporting office is Korat.

Edited by 55Jay

27 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

No joy again today.   No error messages from the data input boxes.  Do the Captcha and click Submit, there is no processing or "think" time.  The "This site says..." box pops up immediately.

That means your record was not found in the database it checks. The database contains info from your last entry to the country.

It normally means there was an error in one of the required fields marked with a * beside it. Best to only complete those fields.

A common one is not using the drop down menu for your nationality.

Also if your last entry to the country was prior to 2013 or have gotten a new passport since your last entry you will not be able to do online reporting util you do a new entry.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

That means your record was not found in the database it checks. The database contains info from your last entry to the country.

It normally means there was an error in one of the required fields marked with a * beside it.

A common one is not using the drop down menu for your nationality.

Also if your last entry to the country was prior to 2013 or have gotten a new passport since your last entry you will not be able to do online reporting util you do a new entry.

I used the drop down for Nat., pop up calendar for entry date earlier this year, no other anomalies, passport, etc.   I did notice today I had been entering the TM6's bar code receipt number incorrectly, input a "1" instead of an upper case "I", although there was no error message given for that, and correcting it didn't make a difference. 

I'll drive out there this week and do the report, see if they have any ideas why I'm not able to use on-line service.  Thanks for the feedback, UJ & Pikao.  ///

Good afternoon ubonjoe I submitted my online 90 days report since 9 October 8:35am till now when I check the status my case still pending is that normal? My 90 days report will due on 14 October should I go to Immigration office do the report on tomorrow? Thank you. 

27 minutes ago, jjray said:

Good afternoon ubonjoe I submitted my online 90 days report since 9 October 8:35am till now when I check the status my case still pending is that normal? My 90 days report will due on 14 October should I go to Immigration office do the report on tomorrow? Thank you. 

You were not within the 15 to 7 days before the report date window to do the report. It would be up to your local immigration whether they approve it or not.

Some offices do not process online reports.

You will have to do your report in person if you don't get the approval. You have until the 19th to be within the 7 days (including weekends) after the report date to do it.

ubonjoe thanks for your quick reply and advise, this is my first time online 90 days report and I didn't know I need to submit my application within the 15 to 7 days window. I think I better go to Chaeng Wattana do my report on tomorrow. Sincerely thanks again.

3 minutes ago, jjray said:

ubonjoe thanks for your quick reply and advise, this is my first time online 90 days report and I didn't know I need to submit my application within the 15 to 7 days window. I think I better go to Chaeng Wattana do my report on tomorrow. Sincerely thanks again.

It is shown in the instructions when you go onto the site.

Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days but not less than 7 days before the due date of notification. ( see example )