Departure card filled incorrect

Just cross out the incorrect flight number and write in the correct one. I have done this before and there was no problem at all.

Regarding the counterfeit items, I guess that 90%+ of passengers departing Thailand will have a few. Unless you have a suitcase full of knock-offs I can't imagine you will have a problem.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mattybyrne88 said:

But I was stupid enough to fill in my departure card as my flight number entering Thailan.

When you enter Thailand and fill in a TM6, you ALWAYS put your arrival flight number, possibly because you do not know the flight number on which you will be departing. Is the TM6 an arrival or departure card.....both.

Edited by wgdanson
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

When you enter Thailand and fill in a TM6, you ALWAYS put your arrival flight number, possibly because you do not know the flight number on which you will be departing. Is the TM6 an arrival or departure card.....both.

The TM6 card has two parts as I am sure you well know. The flight out of the country can be left blank on the departure part until you leave the country,

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The TM6 card has two parts as I am sure you well know. The flight out of the country can be left blank on the departure part until you leave the country,

I'll bet a lot of people do not know that, thanks.

• Confused 1