Suspect drove off Patong Hill after killing wife

webfact

Suspect drove off Patong Hill after killing wife

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

S__5070894.jpg

A man, who bashed his wife’s head against the wall, killing her, sustained serious injuries after driving a car, colliding with a motorbike and careering over the side of Patong hill yesterday around midday. The man has been identified as 48 year old Bancha Jaijan from Nan in northern Thailand.

Kathu Police were notified that a woman had been killed at a house in Soi Bangward, Kathu.

Emergency responders arrived to find the body of 31 year old Wassana Dorla from Krabi in a bedroom. Blood was found on pillows and on the walls. On the back of her head they found a serious wound. A letter nearby, allegedly written by Bancha, was found stating that he did this to his wife as she was having an affair with another man. Her body was taken to Vachira Phuket Hospital.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/suspect-drove-off-patong-hill-after-killing-wife

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-10-09

8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I have no idea how poor Thais can live in such close quarters day after day with all the noise, no privacy and no air conditioning

Well, the quarters are gonna be a lot closer, with a lot less privacy and air con where he's going. 

8 hours ago, webfact said:

A letter nearby, allegedly written by Bancha, was found stating that he did this to his wife as she was having an affair with another man.

Rather than look at himself and ask the question, why, he lost all face and had to kill her, ah yes the small dick syndrome is still around...she is my possession and I will do what I will of her, how dare she, and of course he had nothing to do with her having an affair, takes two to tango.....besides, an affair is not the end of the road, he had a choice, sit down, discuss, i.e. where did I go wrong, if I did, and try to sort it, or walk away if he cannot.

RIP

2 hours ago, oldrunner said:

No "Wai" and 500 Baht for this scumbag. Re-enact murder in Village with no police protection while relatives of victim administer justice.

I'm with the "JUSTICE SYSTEM" as the alternative that you and some others advocate is nothing less than anarchy 

If you happen to live long enough 555555 you will regret it

Archived