1 Arrested In Parking Lot Shootout That Killed Tourist

webfact

1 Arrested In Parking Lot Shootout That Killed Tourist

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

114133-696x464.jpg

Police on Monday investigate the snooker bar where an altercation there escalated into a shootout.

BANGKOK — Police said Tuesday a man is in custody for his alleged involvement in a deadly gang shootout that left a foreign tourist dead in downtown Bangkok.

Preecha Sakudompaisan, 28, turned himself in Monday night, and authorities are seeking the arrests of at least five more suspects, according to Bangkok police chief Sutthiphong Wongpin. An Indian tourist was killed in the crossfire while four others were injured.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/10/09/1-arrested-in-parking-lot-shootout-that-killed-tourist/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-10-09

He also denied reports that the perpetrators were connected to local “influential figures.”

Of course he did..........

On another note, when I played snooker in U.K. you could hear a pin drop in a hall with 28 tables being used. here in Hua Hin there is a small snooker hall with 6 tables that I take my Son too for his practice. you cannot believe the din that is echoing around this place. Two people playing, and ten onlookers screaming......we now have to pick our times carefully to avoid the monkeys tea party......:sad: 

Thai police and authorities should be active before such horrible incidents happen. It cannot be a secret that gangs run arround weaponed with guns which they use regualarly. It is time for a task force to lock those idiots up for a long time.

Archived