Click 110 to a forza

Rc2702

Just now, poanoi said:

i think not, unless the click is to small to sit on comfortably.

you might think it gives a kick to ride a chopper,

the rumble and the low rev acceleration is in another category

Thanks. Ok but what you mean rumble? My understanding is these forzas are not loud?

Gives a kick? Reference to the upright position when riding a forza?

What about the use. You think it's OK to use it so little?

7 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Thanks. Ok but what you mean rumble? My understanding is these forzas are not loud?

Gives a kick? Reference to the upright position when riding a forza?

What about the use. You think it's OK to use it so little?

the rumble & kick is referring to a big chopper,

a scooter will remain a scooter, its a means for transport from a to b and nothing else.

i think if you can sit comfortably on the click, there is really no reason to buy a forza.

this time around i just got a pcx, dull to drive but its largeish enough to sit on and steer at the same time without too much hassle.

i would have bought a smaller bike if i could fit on them, but alas.

the pcx was the smallest and cheapest i could get that i can fit on, looks like manufacturers all over the world are under the delusion people are getting smaller

Edited by poanoi

Just now, poanoi said:

the rumble & kick is referring to a big chopper,

a scooter will remain a scooter, its a means for transport from a to b and nothing else.

i think if you can sit comfortably on the click, there is really no reason to buy a forza.

this time around i just got a pcx, dull to drive but its largeish enough to sit on and steer at the same time without too much hassle

It's not too different to riding a scooter though is it? I mean the forza is a scooter in many ways?

Dont know how a "chopper" got into this.

Anyway, a forza is much wider heavier and longer than a click. Depends on your terrain. If you are cruising country lanes into a town and back then why not. If you are dashing about a city then it may not be so easy to manouvre or park.

Forza has 300cc so more powerful etc.

Depends really on your application and general use.

• Like 1

Just now, Rc2702 said:

It's not too different to riding a scooter though is it? I mean the forza is a scooter in many ways?

yes, same dull stuff, i cant see how you can benefit from the cash lest you really want more storage place, but a big box is much easier accessible 

5 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Anyway, a forza is much wider heavier and longer than a click. Depends on your terrain. If you are cruising country lanes into a town and back then why not. If you srd dashng about a city then it may noy be so easy to manouvre or park.

Forza has 300cc more powerful etc.

Depends really on your application and general use

chopper offers a ride sensation that forza dont offer,

so if its for that purpose, its a waste of money

Just now, CharlieH said:

Anyway, a forza is much wider heavier and longer than a click. Depends on your terrain. If you are cruising country lanes into a town and back then why not. If you are dashing about a city then it may not be so easy to manouvre or park.

Forza has 300cc more powerful etc.

Depends really on your application and general use.

The width and weight does concern me. Just on the basis of it being used in a city. What bike would work best without the width and weight and can make me look like like the renegade reno raines. Although it has to be a scooter a quiet one but looks a bit meaner than your average scooter?

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

The width and weight does concern me. Just on the basis of it being used in a city. What bike would work best without the width and weight and can make me look like like the renegade reno raines. Although it has to be a scooter a quiet one but looks a bit meaner than your average scooter?

Sadly, a scooter is a scooter you are not really going to get much variation as they are all pretty much in the same mould. Any reason you are staying in the scooter bracket /theme?

• Like 1

Just now, CharlieH said:

Sadly, a scooter is a scooter you are not really going to get much variation as they are all pretty much in the same mould. Any reason you are staying in the scooter bracket /theme?

the forza does not appear like other scooters though. 

I don't like the position of motorbikes. I prefer the scooter position. Also the noise of motor bikes annoys me. 

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

the forza does not appear like other scooters though. 

I don't like the position of motorbikes. I prefer the scooter position. Also the noise of motor bikes annoys me. 

Because of its girth and length and weight.

Its a BIG scooter. If you like that riding position your choices are limited.

OK thanks guys. I really like the forza but it really is a want and not a need and that does not sit right with me. I have 2k baht in my new bike fund so it will be a few months before I can start seriously looking at this. 

Is the SH 150 the same as the Click 150?  I hate it when they give different names to the same or very similar bikes in different countries. 

Interesting ad for the Click 150i: 

Edited by Damrongsak

Just now, Damrongsak said:

Is the SH 150 the same as the Click 150?  I hate it when they give different names to the same or very similar bikes in different countries. 

Interesting ad for the Click 150i: 

I saw one with a large window shield which was called just SH 150. Looked a bit less modern than the one there.

The SH 150 is quite different to the other ones. It was originally designed for the European market (Italy).  Therefore it´s a bit higher than the Click. 16" wheels. Thai people don`t buy it. It wasn´t a succsess here. Advantage: higher (depending on your height), stronger frame, afaik japanese built, cheaper than a PCX when second hand. Disadvantage: expensive when new ( approx. 99.000 THB), difficult to sell, no side stand (can be modified possibly). Good bike but more like something you buy second hand at a good price to keep it rather than have something to buy and sell

Yamaha NMax 155 would be a good compromise between the Click and the Forza.

It gives you a lot more room and power than the Click, but it's not as big as the Forza.

Edited by Issanman

6 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Aerox ?

Better to save your head & get tattoos.

The Aerox is certainly a very nice bike and I considered buying one.

But I looked at and sat on both NMax and Aerox, then I bought the NMax.

The NMax has way more legroom than the Aerox.

That was the only reason I picked NMax over Aerox.

OP, you should probably also go look at the new Click 150 that just came out.

Forza is way bigger than a Click.

BTW, there are 2 versions of the Forza 300 right now. Old and new. Which are you considering?

9 hours ago, Issanman said:

The Aerox is certainly a very nice bike and I considered buying one.

But I looked at and sat on both NMax and Aerox, then I bought the NMax.

The NMax has way more legroom than the Aerox.

That was the only reason I picked NMax over Aerox.

OP, you should probably also go look at the new Click 150 that just came out.

Forza is way bigger than a Click.

BTW, there are 2 versions of the Forza 300 right now. Old and new. Which are you considering?

I talked this through today and I cannot justify the forza. Weight is a concern as is the width and it's just for quick trips through a city. So I looked at the Honda pcx 150 and I'm pretty sure this is the middle ground I'm seeking for this much needed upgrade. 

37 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Is that a bomb strapped to a bike.

Might as well be.  Hey, it has brakes, so don't complain. I like the forward attitude of the bike and the low bars.  When you hit a concrete barrier at speed, your less likely to chip your front teeth. 

i agree with the comment on yamaha 155 cc,

it handles a lot better than pcx, and has slightly better room,

i went down the pcx route only because i had no bike, i couldnt find a yamaha at a good price quickly, and i cant walk

Edited by poanoi

I have a Forza and a Fino also. For 10km a day I would probably not buy a Forza, especially if you live in a big city and parking is difficult.
If you have money to spend a Nmax, PCX etc. also offer also better comfort compared to a Click.

Many people here complain about the size of the Forza regarding filtering through lanes. That is not a problem. If a PCX fits through, the Forza will also pass.

So why I still have and keep the Fino? If I drive 3-5km to the Post or 7eleven I use the Fino because it is a lot lighter and parking is easier.

In my opinion that is the major negative point of big scooters. Parking or pushing when the space is limited and or not flat.

185kg is not as easy to push, especially if you have only 3-5cm on each side. The Scooter is also quite a bit longer. 

Pro Forza:

Good comfort, no problem to drive 100km-150km.
Ride is comfortable on smooth streets, but suspension could be better. Many owner change the shocks. It is fast enough in my opinion.

A lot of storage under the seat, usually Top Box not necessary. I also have a car, for weekly shopping I use the car.

Rain protection is excellent compared to a normal bike. If you drive a Duke, Versys, CB or whatever and you come in a light rain and the street is wet, you are soaked and especially your shoes, socks trouser etc. are soaked. On a Forza or X-max that is not the case. 

The is for me the major plus point. 

Contra: 
Parking or pushing is not easy compared to a smaller scooter

Not much fun to drive. It is not slow but on a nice curvy street and good weather a small Duke 390 can produce a grin on my face. That can be fun.
I don`t have those feelings on a Forza. 

Nevertheless I would buy the Forza again.

For my situation, a round trip to Pattaya or Rayong is about 100km, a big Scooter is perfect.

Light rain jacket under the seat is all I need and I don`t have to worry about the weather condition.

If you live at Pratunam and you drive daily to MBK a Maxi Scooter is not the perfect vehicle.

If you want a weekend bike to do some serious touring, proper riding gear compared with a "Big Bike" is better and more fun.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I talked this through today and I cannot justify the forza. Weight is a concern as is the width and it's just for quick trips through a city. So I looked at the Honda pcx 150 and I'm pretty sure this is the middle ground I'm seeking for this much needed upgrade. 

My trips are longer, so I need a forza. Mine is for sale if you are interested. 20,000 km's on the clock, oil changed and serviced regularly, new tyres, 12 month tax and insurance. Will take 45,000 baht.  PM if interested.

43626183_1457661774364923_7663036737777565696_n.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, thequietman said:

My trips are longer, so I need a forza. Mine is for sale if you are interested. 20,000 km's on the clock, oil changed and serviced regularly, new tyres, 12 month tax and insurance. Will take 45,000 baht.  PM if interested.

43626183_1457661774364923_7663036737777565696_n.jpg

Thanks for the offer and it seems very reasonable but im over the forza option. It's unnecessary for my use. Looks cool though.