Nina...

thai_narak

I can't help but to post this...

Nina (not her real name), the new famous kid in town, is quite seemingly happy but rather confused of what is going on around her. As famous as a farang kid could be, Nina is very cute in the eyes of the locals. Nina is a German-Thai girl. It’s already been a few days now, Nina hasn't seen her mommy and being a 4 years old she doesn't have any clue why mommy isn't around and where mommy is.

Staying with the nieghbour during the day while mommy is away, where is mommy? asked Nina while speaking in her local Deutsch but nobody understood her. Most of the time Nina will cry for a few minutes and then start playing again. The sweet Thai branded milk seems to suit her palate, candies and chips to occupy her time or whatever she can eat that the neighbor can give her, Nina cannot complain. Mommy will be back in a few more days.

Where the heck is mommy anyway? Mommy is busy with her new boyfriend for this month. He is the flavour of the month. Every 3 months Nina and her mommy comes home to Thailand to visit mommy’s relative or at least that what daddy thought. The sad part is Nina has to spend time away from her mommy and without daddy’s knowledge mommy is partying around in the southern part of Pattaya. Daddy is surely missing his beloved family while he is working in Germany to earn a living so that his beloved wife can go back home to Thailand every 3 months to visit her so called relative. The end result for all of this will affect Nina’s future and daddy’s mental health if mommy’s little secret carries on.

Godspeed Nina…

It appears that Nina's mother has made arrangements for her child to be cared for by a neighbour. I wonder how you know so many details of her junk-food diet, the length of her mother's absences, etc.?

If Nina's mother was going to work instead of to play, i doubt we'd be hearing your moral condemnation of her. you sound like a busy-body or a troll to me. If you are seriously concerned for "Nina" why would you post on this forum rather than do something more immediately practical to help the child?

It appears that Nina's mother has made arrangements for her child to be cared for by a neighbour. I wonder how you know so many details of her junk-food diet, the length of her mother's absences, etc.?

If Nina's mother was going to work instead of to play, i doubt we'd be hearing your moral condemnation of her. you sound like a busy-body or a troll to me. If you are seriously concerned for "Nina" why would you post on this forum rather than do something more immediately practical to help the child?

you can call me anything you want, thanks...

The concerned neighbour has spoken to my wife that's how I knew about the details. I didn't want to post this but I felt that I had to just to release it from my chest. As you can see, I protected the child's identity...

Edited by thai_narak

So what exactly is the nub of your "concern": that the child is being "neglected" by her mother, or that the mother is cheating on her husband?

It sounds as if your neighbour is caring for the girl as best she can. Hopefully she is also being paid to care for her. Maybe you could suggest some healthier food/ buy the kid some toys/ have someone speak to the mother about her duty of care to the child, especially in a country where the child cannot communicate with her carer (I assume)??

yet more attempts at literary brilliance on Thaivisa; please continue getting whoever wrote this to fill up the drivel section of Asiabooks with expat written books about bargirls and how bad Thai men are, rather than filling up the forum with it.

Or am I missing something, by copying and posting is there some point being made?

Sounds like gossip mongering to me and you don't know the real circumstances.Does mummy bring a string of guys back home and is she partying out all hours?Have you actually seen the father?Is the child showing signs of neglect or physical abuse? If she is German-Thai drop the German embassy a line maybe they can contact the father but you are definitely geting mixed up in business nobody wants you in no matter how sorry you may feel for the child.

yet more attempts at literary brilliance on Thaivisa; please continue getting whoever wrote this to fill up the drivel section of Asiabooks with expat written books about bargirls and how bad Thai men are, rather than filling up the forum with it.

Or am I missing something, by copying and posting is there some point being made?

I think you are missing something.

The case, as i understand it, is about a half german child whose mum travels regularly to Thailand under the pretense of visiting relatives, while being on the game and partying, leaving the child in care of neighbors.

I have known many cases such as this, the worst one where the mother sold her three children, age one to four, to pay debts, and only one was recovered from the father after having been sexually abused by the the buyer's and whoever the person rented the child out to. The other two children have never appeared again, neither has the mother.

Maybe having a look at the many orphanages here would be a good idea, there are many look kueng with such terrible histories.

"...whose mum travels regularly to Thailand under the pretense of visiting relatives, while being on the game and partying, leaving the child in care of neighbors."

Why the heck does she do that? Is the natural question.

I guess there is never gonna be an easy answer.

Maybe because lots of women in that life grew up in catastrophic families, and never really learned to be a mum, and many women in that lifestyle do see a marriage to a farang only as an extension of her profession, and a kid just as a necessary result that does not necessary need to hinder one to keep partying. And i guess there could be lots more reasons.

But there are many women around who went through the same difficulties, and ended up in that lifestyle, and do not behave like that.

If Nina's mother was going to work instead of to play, i doubt we'd be hearing your moral condemnation of her.

Nina's mother IS working, but at a job that she enjoys.

She's back on the game! :o

The OP claims that "mom" has a boyfriend with whom she is "partying". "Mom" may or may not be a sex-worker: I wouldn"t assume it automatically.

I guess if she is not getting paid she is not a worker and in fact could be the other way around.

What a shame for the childs sake and hope the father learns of the situation and does what is best

for the child. Seen it before and noy unusual for a child being used to keep a man held hostage to

a bad situation. Could end up with the guy paying for the ex-wife's support until the child is on her

own and the girl latching onto another or supporting the extra relationship she is involved in now.

Anyone who seems to think it is ok to travel off on a vacation every few months which is not cheap in this case, and the wife leaves the child for days at a time to run off with a boy who is a friend is a nut case. What a pitty and hope your wife whom seems to be friends with the girls relatives can give some verbal support which seems to be the case of the shameful relatives, or they would not of expressed it

in such a way. Also seems they may have access to her address in Germany which could be available for a nice anonymous letter. For the childs sake can only hope the news travels fast back to the supporter what a fool he is being played for. The child may/could have a wonderful life without the beast.

For the childs sake can only hope the news travels fast back to the supporter what a fool he is being played for. The child may/could have a wonderful life without the beast.

We don't know about the husband. Maybe back in Germany he has something on the side as well.

For the childs sake can only hope the news travels fast back to the supporter what a fool he is being played for. The child may/could have a wonderful life without the beast.

We don't know about the husband. Maybe back in Germany he has something on the side as well.

Can only hope so and would it not be better the child stay at home where support is much better

most would assume. It does not look to be a poor relationship with the travel involved.

Just for speculations sake would almost bet that an elder guy is involved.

Is there any foreign guys being treated to such travel and experiences by their wife.

No such luck I guess.

Edited by Khun ?

Can only hope so and would it not be better the child stay at home where support is much better

most would assume.

At least at home she can speak her own language and be among her friends I suppose so I guess you're right.

I think you are missing something.

The case, as i understand it, is about a half german child whose mum travels regularly to Thailand under the pretense of visiting relatives, while being on the game and partying, leaving the child in care of neighbors.

I have known many cases such as this,

For those doubters, I too have seen many sad situations like this over the decades.