I Just Ordered A Pizza Online

dave111223

Online Pizza Delivery  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It works, but normally costs more than pickup. :o

It cost the same as when i eat at the pizza company.

With the current promotion with a Pizza Company at Satu Pradit you buy one/ get one free when you pick up. You must however purchase the 199 card first.

Cannot imagine why you would want to eat a Thai Pizza in the first place

Wife used to drag me to Pizza Company and Pizza Hut...and even to the horrendous Chestergrill...something to do with status and the price, I think..!? Then she went to Milan and London and has pronounced Thai Pizzas......:"disgusting"....and never been back...Why are they full of sugar and pineapple? Wife keen on Pizza base/garlic Bread with Som Tam....would it catch on in Barnsley?

Cannot imagine why you would want to eat a Thai Pizza in the first place

Because I like it.

I use the online Pizza Company order service in Korat quite a lot. You are able to describe exactly where you live and the delivery rider has access to this information, if he can not find you. I got a Thai friend to write in Thai on my account a very detailed description of where my house is and I always get the pizza delivered. It takes between half an hour to an hour to arrive.

My only complaint is I can not order anything other than pizza. When I click on coke or ice cream it will not accept the order. Not sure why?

Edited by mpdkorat

It works, but normally costs more than pickup. :D

It cost the same as when i eat at the pizza company.

With the current promotion with a Pizza Company at Satu Pradit you buy one/ get one free when you pick up. You must however purchase the 199 card first.

That promotion's been around for 3 years at least. I hope they never scrap it. Well worth it. *drooling*

Reminds me, been cooking too much lately, pizza tomorrow. :o