android tv box

youtart68

They are very simple to set up, I am sure someone can do it for you, give me a shout when you are ready if you like. I am on the south side of town so not far away.  There are many apps for free legal TV viewing and no end of paid for TV suppliers.

14 hours ago, EL159 said:

Funny. You do realise that these boxes are illegal, or at least the streams you watch on them arent legal. Your questions a bit like asking people on here if they have any guidance on how to rob a bank!

Most of the android boxes themselves are quite legal, it just depends what illegal software apps are installed on the box and the same can be said for mobile phones and computers.

15 minutes ago, steve187 said:

op if the box is working in your house at the moment then its just a case of plugging in the cable to the tv and mains,

Basically true, but the internet connection would have to be reset to the new network.

39 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Basically true, but the internet connection would have to be reset to the new network.

Why, just plug the lan cable into the android box, it connects and sets the parameters automatically. If wifi you just have to connect to your wifi router and enter your login details.

4 hours ago, userabcd said:

Why, just plug the lan cable into the android box, it connects and sets the parameters automatically. If wifi you just have to connect to your wifi router and enter your login details.

Previous poster only referred to TV cable and mains, omitted an essential service. There was no mention if it was wifi or ethernet, before I changed to fiber my android box was on fixed IP.

Not everyone is born clever, my wife can change connections on her phone but she wouldn't have a clue with the android box.

2 hours ago, sandyf said:

Previous poster only referred to TV cable and mains, omitted an essential service. There was no mention if it was wifi or ethernet, before I changed to fiber my android box was on fixed IP.

Not everyone is born clever, my wife can change connections on her phone but she wouldn't have a clue with the android box.

an android box is the same as most phones, settings - wifi

Archived