Bangkok optometrist

james.d

Hi,

I did a forum search but can only see results for Chiang Mai, Pattaya etc

Can anyone recommend an optometrist in Bkk?

I need to get an accurate prescription. It has been quite a few years since my last test.

Two different friends have not great things to say about Rutnin so I am trying to find somewhere else if possible.

Top Chareon is probably the last resort.

I live in the NE outskirts of Bkk so no need to be only Silom or Sukhumwit.

Many Thanks.

Dr. Paradon is an ophthalmologist and he works at St. Louis Hospital near Surasak BTS station.

I have used him for years, he speaks excellent english.  He does a thorough eye exam and will give you a script for glasses. I don't remember the cost as my last exam was nearly two years ago, however I am pretty sure it was about 1,500 baht.

I would recommend that you use Zenni Optical to fill the script.  You can find them online.

1 hour ago, lujanit said:

Dr. Paradon is an ophthalmologist and he works at St. Louis Hospital near Surasak BTS station.

I have used him for years, he speaks excellent english.  He does a thorough eye exam and will give you a script for glasses. I don't remember the cost as my last exam was nearly two years ago, however I am pretty sure it was about 1,500 baht.

I would recommend that you use Zenni Optical to fill the script.  You can find them online.

Many thanks.

I've been getting my prescriptions and frames from Better Vision (a chain in several malls) during the past 10 years with no problems. For eye health check-up I go to RSU Healthcare on the corner of Sukhumvit 31 (they also do frames but not a great range to choose from).

6 hours ago, mark5335 said:

I've been getting my prescriptions and frames from Better Vision (a chain in several malls) during the past 10 years with no problems. For eye health check-up I go to RSU Healthcare on the corner of Sukhumvit 31 (they also do frames but not a great range to choose from).

Thank you Mark.

Archived