Bar Music

Wolf

I have the feeling this is going to be an unpopular suggestion, but rock & metal, from 60's to present time. Everything from The Doors, to T-Rex, to Free, to Deep Purple to Hendrix to Motorhead to Def Leppard to G 'n'R (of course!!) to Foo Fighters, Nickelback, Radiohead & Red Hot Chilli Peppers & everything in between!!! :o:bah::D:D

november rain ,

the playlist you just mentioned is very similar to the type of music we knock outevery night at my place and the customers love it.

we get told repeatedly that we have the best music in pattaya , recorded of course , not live.

i think , given the average age of thailands ex pat community and tourist , this is the stuff they want to hear.

i had a bar full last night singing along to every song.

i also find play too much hip hop , rap or dance and your customer simply walks out the door.

Bangkok has or might have it, Pattaya has it... and I'm in Hua Hin! Sob! :D:bah::D Actually, we do have a live rock pub, but the band (although really good) only play certain songs & artists. No Doors, Def Leppard, T-Rex, metal of any kind and the only more recent band they cover is Nirvana.

I need a rock fix! If they ever get this ferry service sorted, I might be over. What's the name of your place?:o

Appropriately enough , my bar is called The Rockhouse.

Yeah realisticly I think you will never go wrong with 70s music, throw in some stuff from the 50s an 60s go up as far as mid 80s and you'll keep a great friendly atmosphere. start playing anything from the late 80s and 90s and the mood will change. the music from that time had knowhere to go, it had all been done, you couldent go any further than Punk and thrash. the stuff their playing now issent even worthy of a mention, infact its not even worthy of the material it's fabricated from.

Edited by undercover

Yeah realisticly I think you will never go wrong with 70s music, throw in some stuff from the 50s an 60s go up as far as mid 80s and you'll keep a great friendly atmosphere. start playing anything from the late 80s and 90s and the mood will change. the music from that time had knowhere to go, it had all been done, you couldent go any further than Punk and thrash. the stuff their playing now issent even worthy of a mention, infact its not even worthy of the material it's fabricated from.

Very true.. Or maybe we are just getting a bit long in the tooth.. :o