JD Sports to open first store in Thailand at Iconsiam

snoop1130

JD Sports to open first store in Thailand at Iconsiam

By The Nation

757z468_TRAFFORD_119_DSC6302_LR_opt.jpg

JD Sports will open its first store in Thailand on November 9 at Iconsiam, with a wide range of sports apparel including leading brands Nike, adidas, North Face and Vans.

The store will offer state-of-the-art interactive technology and an in-store kiosk where customers can browse the entire product range available at JD.

With 600 stores in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia, JD Sports bills itself as “Always the Leader”.

“JD Sports has with over three decades of experience and partners with over 70 of the most popular and prestigious brands in sports, fashion and lifestyle,” said executive chairman Peter Cowgill. 

“We are recognised around the world for offering the most complete selection of sport-fashion and lifestyle products, offering our customers excitement and convenience at our stores.

“The opening of JD Sports first and flagship store at Iconsiam marks our first entry into the Thailand market and follows our great successes in Singapore and Malaysia. We decided to enter the dynamic Thai market through Iconsiam because of its commitment to becoming one of the world’s most exciting destinations, attracting visitors from around the world, as well as the confidence that we have seen shown in the destination by so many other world-leading brands.”

Iconsiam chief executive Supoj Chaiwatsirikul said the JD Sports store would occupy 990 square metres on the second and third floors and offer footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women, and children. Including infants.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/business/30356617

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-10-17

7 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Great news, I have been waiting for another multinational corporate store in a mall to sell me products made by Vietnamese and Cambodian schoolchildren.

Me too and i hope this store has real European sizes.....

When i see that Nike,Adidas, and so on rent the most expensive locations in the malls i know who's paying that!

• Like 1

Great in the JD sports here in UK everything is either made in Vietnam Cambodia or Thailand and seems to be the same quality that I can buy in any Thai market in the north for a couple of hundred BAHT so now you will be able to buy same items for a couple of thousand BAHT in a official store 

• Like 1

Great in the JD sports here in UK everything is either made in Vietnam Cambodia or Thailand and seems to be the same quality that I can buy in any Thai market in the north for a couple of hundred BAHT so now you will be able to buy same items for a couple of thousand BAHT in a official store