Getting Thai TV in Hanoi/HCMC?

Hi, 

I going to Vietnam for a while to take a break from BKK. 

I have a UK passport. 

I have and ED visa and Tourist visa in my passport (both from Vientiane, Laos) in my current passport. Been here about 2 years. 

Can anyone explain if either of the cities mentioned are easier to gain a Thai tourist visa for when I return? 

And is there anyone recently who has been and can say what paperwork they require? 

Many thanks, 

P

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Both are about the same for issuing a tourist visa. Your choice of which one to do it at.

The consulate in HCMC requirements are here, http://www.thaiembassy.org/hochiminh/en/services/7442/80804-For-Non-Vietnamese-passport-holder-|-Dành-cho-ngườ.html

Thanks, Joe. 

I carry a UK passport. 

1. Since I will be in Vietnam maybe for a few months I will only have a one way ticket booked back to Thailand when ready. They ask for round trip ticket? I'll only know when to fly back when finished in VN. So I guess they'll accept a one way ticket and I'll keep a copy of my one way ticket out of Thailand. Or do even immigration on entry require a round trip ticket. In which case I'll just have to get one which allows change of date....? 

2. They ask for hotel accommodation covering lebgth of visa. Presume they will accept my contract from my Condo? 

3. It says they can offer 6 month multiple entry TV. Is this true? Since I thought that Thai immigration don't accept these anymore and they were not available? 

Many thanks, Joe. 

1. A round trip ticket is not required. You can show a one way ticket out of Thailand to anywhere.

2. Yes they will.

3. They will only issue a multiple entry tourist visa to Vietnamese and legal residents. You can apply for a multiple entry tourist visa in your home country or country of legal residence.

35 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

1. A round trip ticket is not required. You can show a one way ticket out of Thailand to anywhere.

2. Yes they will.

3. They will only issue a multiple entry tourist visa to Vietnamese and legal residents. You can apply for a multiple entry tourist visa in your home country or country of legal residence.

Many thanks, Joe