Daily Mail finally unblocked?

cyril sneer

18 hours ago, samsensam said:

it's been available for a while, but i'm sure it wont be long before they misbehave again...

Andrew-drummond dot com is also available.  May be it is only the veneer of the upcoming pseudo democratic elections.

• Like 1

I've always been able to access the DM, most of the time. The blocking seemed to be very hit-and-miss. Another way to access a particular story was always to look it up on Google News and the link usually worked. That also sometimes works for subscription sites where they only let you read the beginning of the article.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jonnapat said:

Truly amazing, nasty ultra right wing propaganda outlet.

Comparable with Fox News in the US.

Should be blocked forever. (

The DM and the Mirror are my favorite newspaper. I read them daily.

Only ones that talk about migrants and Islamic extremists when these are up to no good.

Also often well illustrated articles about general interest subjects like the Vietnam War, WWI, WWII, etc

And, of course, I watch Fox News : Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Judge Jeanine and Greg Gutfeld.

I'm Belgian BTW. And absolutely not interested in the UK's Royalty !!

I was able to access it through the back door,i linked on an article on Washington post,and got through,i only really read the football section,the rest was a lot of right wing nonsense with vile columnists such as Katie Hopkins,she has now been sacked,and is in deep doo doo after she lost a massive libel case,and had to sell her house,she is now in the Us working for some right wing organisation quite probably the Klu KluX Klan,no doubt the Mail have replaced her with another vile racist.

7 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

I was able to access it through the back door,i linked on an article on Washington post,and got through,i only really read the football section,the rest was a lot of right wing nonsense with vile columnists such as Katie Hopkins,she has now been sacked,and is in deep doo doo after she lost a massive libel case,and had to sell her house,she is now in the Us working for some right wing organisation quite probably the Klu KluX Klan,no doubt the Mail have replaced her with another vile racist.

I love Katie Hopkins.

Google Katie Hopkins Molenbeek for a bit of fun.

As for defamation suits here is another one

https://www.politico.eu/article/katie-hopkins-molenbeek-to-sue-fox-news-reporter-for-calumny/

Note that Islam is not a race. KH criticizing Islam is not her being a vile racist ... ????

Edited by jayceenik

16 hours ago, jayceenik said:

I love Katie Hopkins.

Google Katie Hopkins Molenbeek for a bit of fun.

As for defamation suits here is another one

https://www.politico.eu/article/katie-hopkins-molenbeek-to-sue-fox-news-reporter-for-calumny/

Note that Islam is not a race. KH criticizing Islam is not her being a vile racist ... ????

But calling desparate migrants "cockroaches' is okay?

20 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

But calling desparate migrants "cockroaches' is okay?

I agree that calling migrants "cockroaches" is not PC.

And, yes, those migrants are truly desperate souls out to move to the lands of the Great Permanent Welfare and Benefits.