What Are You Doing On Valentine's Day Tomorrow?

thaigerd

Whats the big deal about celebrating a Wednesday guys?

I'll wait for my wife to come home from work, bout 8.30, then make sure she takes her shoes off before going into the kitchen to make me some food and bring my beer.

I'll have been home for 3 or 4 hours so i guess i will be thirsty and hungry by then.

sigh......I hung around waiting for the young guys married to two of my wife's nieces, was gonna send them to pick up flowers down the super highway tomorrow. No sign of them, no sign of nieces either, some kids bullsh*t Valentines party I suppose.

Young people think of no one but themselves.

guesthouse has asked me and dave to come along and we are going to double date

Holy Dooley Terry, maybe you could make and virtual apearance and pretend its the real thing.

ok guesthouse,

what time are you putting the lager on ? :D

me and dave will be there with dave's katoey mates. :o:D

Holy Dooley Terry, maybe you could make and virtual apearance and pretend its the real thing.

just checked your profile again guesthouse.

cricky's mate,

you got heaps of new mates now. :o

ok guesthouse,

what time are you putting the lager on ? :D

I want vino with my pizza Terry and a red rose as it's a special night :D

ok guesthouse,

what time are you putting the lager on ? :bah:

I want vino with my pizza Terry and a red rose as it's a special night :D

im a very romantic guy dave and im going to keep my hand on guesthouse's knee all night long. :D :D :bah:

I will be imposing on my brother and his wife's hospitality for my last evening in India, then at Midnight off to Delhi Airport to catch a 3.15 flight early thursday morning.

where you going to kayo?

I'm flying off to conquer the UK. try to live and earn some pounds with which to make my next return to Asia :o

I will be imposing on my brother and his wife's hospitality for my last evening in India, then at Midnight off to Delhi Airport to catch a 3.15 flight early thursday morning.

where you going to kayo?

I'm flying off to conquer the UK. try to live and earn some pounds with which to make my next return to Asia :D

You're still going to come & visit us in cyberspace though, aren't you, Mr. Klown/Wabbit/Heffalump?? :D:D

As for tomorrow evening, I shall be spending it alone in front of my computer conversing with the other TV members who aren't doing anything.... :D:o:bah:

Whats the big deal about celebrating a Wednesday guys?

I'll wait for my wife to come home from work, bout 8.30, then make sure she takes her shoes off before going into the kitchen to make me some food and bring my beer.

I'll have been home for 3 or 4 hours so i guess i will be thirsty and hungry by then.

Markg or Andy Capp ?

I've booked a table at restaurant overlooking the Piazza, with this View from the Restaurant

Looks like Piazza del Popolo, restaurants with views like that are something I really miss about Roma :o

And all that wonderful Italian food and wine :D

I'll have to celebrate in April when I return to LoS, just sex over the phone tonight :D

Edited by Crossy