MOPH to reduce number of deaths from 3 major causes

webfact

MOPH to reduce number of deaths from 3 major causes

PNSOC611021001016101.jpg

BANGKOK, 22 October 2018 (NNT) - The Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) has a policy to reduce the number of deaths from three major causes. 

The MOPH Permanent Secretary, Sukhum Kanchanaphimai, said in 2019, the MOPH has a policy to reduce the number of deaths from three major causes of deaths in Thailand namely cerebrovascular diseases, Septicemia and traffic accidents. 

The MOPH will provide a fast track so that patients can have access to appropriate treatment, he said. 

He went on to say that the MOPH had instructed 81 large hospitals and small hospitals with potential to organize a stroke unit and fast track for patients with a cerebrovascular disease.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-10-22

3 minutes ago, webfact said:

The MOPH Permanent Secretary, Sukhum Kanchanaphimai, said in 2019, the MOPH has a policy to reduce the number of deaths from three major causes of deaths in Thailand namely cerebrovascular diseases, Septicemia and traffic accidents
The MOPH will provide a fast track so that patients can have access to appropriate treatment, he said.

Alright, I'll be the first: How is the MOPH going to 'reduce' the number of deaths from traffic accidents?

The only way I can see it applying, is by the MOPH reducing the number of traffic accidents they report causing deaths?

btw, there's an irony in them using the phrase 'fast track' in relation to this subject.

A very sedentary population who eat a lot of salt/fish sauce and oily fatty foods, it's no surprise that strokes are so prevalent.

Exercise properly [ 2 hours a day] , cut out salt, meat, fat. Increase the amount of fruit, vegetables, grains, cereals, nuts that you eat.   SORTED.

16 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

A very sedentary population who eat a lot of salt/fish sauce and oily fatty foods, it's no surprise that strokes are so prevalent.

Exercise properly [ 2 hours a day] , cut out salt, meat, fat. Increase the amount of fruit, vegetables, grains, cereals, nuts that you eat.   SORTED.

Sod that! I don't want to die healthy, I want to die sick.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The MOPH Permanent Secretary, Sukhum Kanchanaphimai, said in 2019, the MOPH has a policy to reduce the number of deaths from three major causes of deaths in Thailand namely cerebrovascular diseases, Septicemia and traffic accidents. 

and traffic accidents. “

Erm, say what?

How is MOPH going to do that?

26 minutes ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

Sod that! I don't want to die healthy, I want to die sick.

Cool.

Hope you’ve got excellent medical insurance. 

After all, you wouldn’t want to burden the state with the cost of the treatment required to treat the consequences of your choices. 

2 hours ago, webfact said:

the MOPH has a policy to reduce the number of deaths from three major causes of deaths in Thailand namely cerebrovascular diseases, Septicemia and traffic accidents. 

I have no idea what those mean, but if they include eating pla raa, it's a good idea.

Archived