Thammasat Actress Set For A 'hot' Dressing Down

Jai Dee

Looks like a hunk of satin lining ripped from her kindergarten coat. Not enough fabric so the seamstress ran out for shoe laces to hold it all together. Add the requisite glitter and Poof! a negligee fit for Elvira when she retires to her casket for the night.

ELVIRA ? :o

that was the furtherest thing on my mind.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a compliment to Elvira, Wolfie, not the bimbo copycat. :o Where is Elvi these days?

Cleaning the coffins, draining the blood from all the banned TV members and washing my black cloak with blood red lining! Although as its Valentines i might get her to fly upto bangkok and get one of those dressess for a bit of Vampiric lurvin tonight

It's a compliment to Elvira, Wolfie, not the bimbo copycat. :o Where is Elvi these days?

Cleaning the coffins, draining the blood from all the banned TV members and washing my black cloak with blood red lining! Although as its Valentines i might get her to fly upto bangkok and get one of those dressess for a bit of Vampiric lurvin tonight

I bet you love it when she gives you one of those monthly feasts.

Bimbo, Jet?

Given that she's a Thama student, she's probably better educated than 90% of members of this esteemed forum.

Dunno, she might have got a scholarship for her aptitude in the football team's cheerleader squad.

Bimbo, Jet?

Given that she's a Thama student, she's probably better educated than 90% of members of this esteemed forum.

And you would be in the other 10%?

Who me? Nah, I'm the one straggling the rest of the herd.

Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone!

I think she looks great. Maybe too risque for Thailand sans panties but she got the desired reaction for the outfit.A carefully orchestrated look designed to give her lots of er 'media exposure' and comments. No bimbo,she took full advantage of her 15 minutes.

Bimbo, Jet?

And you would be in the other 10%?

Who me? Nah, I'm the one straggling the rest of the herd.

JG, I was referring to Bendix's flaming - not you mate!

Her left boop looks seems much much bigger than her right boop, so the dress has some design flaws, but nice body, though... well, who cares. I would spank the parents for allowing their duaghter to "sell" herself the way she does... It amazes me what some uni girls do for money off campus. Well TIT

PS what is the correct spelling for boo.... is it Boop or boob? :o

I will take a stab at that...

1. Duck Bonggot

2. 'Niu' showing view at Golden Doll (Tukata Tong) Ceremony. Think that means 'she' is a 'he'. Sure looks that way!

1. "ตั๊ก บงกช" = Tuck Bonggot (It's a "tor ta0" not a "dor dek".)

and 2. "Tukata Tong" is an award...just like an oscar. It doesn't mean that she is a he.

I will take a stab at that...

1. Duck Bonggot

2. 'Niu' showing view at Golden Doll (Tukata Tong) Ceremony. Think that means 'she' is a 'he'. Sure looks that way!

1. "ตั๊ก บงกช" = Tuck Bonggot (It's a "tor ta0" not a "dor dek".)

and 2. "Tukata Tong" is an award...just like an oscar. It doesn't mean that she is a he.

Er, shouldn't is Dtuk, not Tuck (hope I'm not wrong)

Her left boop looks seems much much bigger than her right boop, so the dress has some design flaws,

PS what is the correct spelling for boo.... is it Boop or boob? :o

haha. its boob. and it was a sharp and correct observation, well done.

Not bad,like no thaipeople want to look at it.Are they ashamed??

Can be so old fashioned over here,for me next time she comes to any awards,make it even more,so we can look all the shocked faces of old thai ladies in silk suits.Wonderful to look at.

OMG!! Some of those dresses are hideous! The original one is bad (tacky & unflattering), but that red one!! And the black lace one in the picture of our heroine & the other 2!!! It looks like a katoeys' fancy dress party! :D:D:D

BTW, the Elvira analogy was a bit unfair, Jet. The Queen of Darkness aka Wolfie's beloved, has far more class than to wear that dress, even to bed :o

BTW, the Elvira analogy was a bit unfair, Jet. The Queen of Darkness aka Wolfie's beloved, has far more class than to wear that dress, even to bed :o

Shes been known to wear even tackier outfits to pleasure her eternal lover.. believe me, shes a darlin

Considering in the UK so many uni girls use pole-dancing as a means to subsidize studies, I think Thai girls are tame in comparision...

Yeah right, and that never happens in Thailand does it?!! Wake up mate, your breakfast is getting cold.

Edited by ashacat

Ooooooooh, touchy. How am I flaming? It's a simple statement of fact. I simply pointed out that as a Thammasat student she's in the top echelons academically in Thailand. A Thammasat student is like an Oxford, Cambridge or Harvard student.

I don't know what the figures are now, but when I lived in the UK under 10% of the population had a university education.

Ergo . . better educated than 90% of the posters seems very reasonable to me.

What's your objection, exactly?

Ooooooooh, touchy. How am I flaming? It's a simple statement of fact. I simply pointed out that as a Thammasat student she's in the top echelons academically in Thailand. A Thammasat student is like an Oxford, Cambridge or Harvard student.

I don't know what the figures are now, but when I lived in the UK under 10% of the population had a university education.

Ergo . . better educated than 90% of the posters seems very reasonable to me.

What's your objection, exactly?

I know many Thammasat graduates; mostly lawyers. While articualte, I would say they have no more knowledge tha a community college graduate from America, and that ain't much.