Where can I get gold plating done

Penicillin

10 hours ago, Penicillin said:

Anyone have a recommendation for a place in Bangkok that does gold plating?  

So what did you do this time? Did you try getting on your knees first and begging forgiveness? If that works it's a lot less expensive.

Not in Bangkok , but in Pattaya!  Many gold shops asked , none could do or would know where to do ….!!!

Pattaya klang /Central road ,coming from beach walk right sidewalk until 60/80 meters before third road crossing you see a big double window juwel shop , no red and gold one like Chinese but only silver /platina/ diamond place with a few steps up .Big place ,left corner back desk ,they plated my 30 year old Pontiac watch (2500 baht ) Excellent done ,see pictures before and after (in case)

Pontiac gold plated Fidelio.jpg

20160824_170213.jpg

Lots of places around the Holiday Inn area of Silom Road Bangkok that plate jewellery. Go under the overpass towards Charoenkrung road and there are  a few more places in the back alleys. These are trade shops but service any walk in customers. Maybe ask in one of the many jewellery and gem shops in that area to direct you.

I usually have rings plated in white gold (Rhodium) and never pay more than 150 baht.

On 10/24/2018 at 10:33 AM, david555 said:

THIS the shop who could do it ! (I delivered the empty watch , inside I left by mr Jack's shop to make after complete again)

2018-10-24_103109.png

Where is this shop, there is no address, does anyone have a clue?

Archived