Need thai house builder

atchara

new build please
I live outside nongbuodaeng and the builder who built our home is good.
How many bedrooms etc are you looking at..how much land is there..will you be building a wall around the house etc
Tell me your job specs because I roughly know what the builder can do for "x" amount.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

44 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

I live outside nongbuodaeng and the builder who built our home is good.
How many bedrooms etc are you looking at..how much land is there..will you be building a wall around the house etc
Tell me your job specs because I roughly know what the builder can do for "x" amount.

I want to build a 98sqm house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bahrooms.

Yes we plan to build a wall around our 1,5 rai land. I would prefer a builder ask a price per sqm (labrd only). I will buy myself the materials. 

I want to build a 98sqm house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bahrooms.
Yes we plan to build a wall around our 1,5 rai land. I would prefer a builder ask a price per sqm (labrd only). I will buy myself the materials. 
Ok..will get the wife to speak with him and other builders.
Exactly where near Chaiyaphum are you?

We are around 6 km north from downtown, so close to the town. Many thanks for your help [emoji846]
I spoke to the wife and she spoke to our builder and others.
Sorry mate..no can do.
1.They are all busy with jobs.
2. The daily travelling distance..over 80k ×2 daily.
3.Very soon they'll be busy re their farms.
However, there is a large Robinsons store being built directly accross from the Chaiyaphum Ram Hospital..due to open this coming december. Why dont your wife and yourself go to the site and talk with some of the workforce..plenty builders there right now I would imagine.
Regards.

20 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

I spoke to the wife and she spoke to our builder and others.
Sorry mate..no can do.
1.They are all busy with jobs.
2. The daily travelling distance..over 80k ×2 daily.
3.Very soon they'll be busy re their farms.
However, there is a large Robinsons store being built directly accross from the Chaiyaphum Ram Hospital..due to open this coming december. Why dont your wife and yourself go to the site and talk with some of the workforce..plenty builders there right now I would imagine.
Regards.

Ok, thanks ????

2 minutes ago, tagalong said:

Just ask your local rice farmers...They are all, carpenters, painters, plasters, plumbers etc; all with no qualifications...

I know...I had my house built by them....

And what is even more worrying is that there is a Somchai in another thread who say they can build walls properly,  never mind about a house ????

as an ex aus registered  builder, all over, bush shit houses to  project manager of shopping centres  i have recently completed very successfully my own 3 bed 2 bath, thai outside kitchen and inside one for me, with a huge open living area, 6 gararge house  and spa on our farm 150ks out of udon thani i think i now know a bit about buiding in thailand, i am a  appenticed carpenter, self trained  electician, still learning and listening, self taught plumber, its mostly buried so its easy, first rate tiler, and a top of the range roofer, not to mention the easy stuff , plastering, welding, windows, concreting and cabinet making. well the biggest problem that we face here is the language, you must have some one to be able to translate what you want, thais have never been trained , and they hate to listen, especially to us dumb ferangs, so they just do not know what we are talking about and they can not see the finished product we want and how to acheive it, there is some good  one of a trade,trades people , but they are hard to find because they would rather work for thais, or a big thai building company, also us ferangs want every thing done cheap here in thailand, its the way we are, we think we are some way superior, thais are like us if you want the best you pay, as you do in my country australia, so my advice if building in thailand, get some one who can comunicate with you, and the thais, and knows about building, sit down get a plan of what you want and expect ,  a budget, in building it will always not be enough,then go for it ,it can be very rewarding, but it can also be a disaster  with no planing if you think you know it all in this country, regards bobs, ps dable in air con now too

There is a good builder here they just finished a doctors building that you can come and look at. I would recommend because the standard was high. We are just between Ban Thaen and Kaeng Khro in a Village Ban  Nong Khu.  

I also had other people build my  house which is 100 square meters  from our own design and we added extras like marble flooring and order doors from Chiang Mai also had the pool built.  Around the price you are looking for. Land is very reasonable to cheap. We know a woman that has lots of land for sale in the province. 

Private message me.we are just 50 mins from Chiayaphum Arick 

DC052516-3BBB-42E3-A496-AE522CACB0EC.jpeg

13 hours ago, stropper said:

as an ex aus registered  builder, all over, bush shit houses to  project manager of shopping centres  i have recently completed very successfully my own 3 bed 2 bath, thai outside kitchen and inside one for me, with a huge open living area, 6 gararge house  and spa on our farm 150ks out of udon thani i think i now know a bit about buiding in thailand, i am a  appenticed carpenter, self trained  electician, still learning and listening, self taught plumber, its mostly buried so its easy, first rate tiler, and a top of the range roofer, not to mention the easy stuff , plastering, welding, windows, concreting and cabinet making. well the biggest problem that we face here is the language, you must have some one to be able to translate what you want, thais have never been trained , and they hate to listen, especially to us dumb ferangs, so they just do not know what we are talking about and they can not see the finished product we want and how to acheive it, there is some good  one of a trade,trades people , but they are hard to find because they would rather work for thais, or a big thai building company, also us ferangs want every thing done cheap here in thailand, its the way we are, we think we are some way superior, thais are like us if you want the best you pay, as you do in my country australia, so my advice if building in thailand, get some one who can comunicate with you, and the thais, and knows about building, sit down get a plan of what you want and expect ,  a budget, in building it will always not be enough,then go for it ,it can be very rewarding, but it can also be a disaster  with no planing if you think you know it all in this country, regards bobs, ps dable in air con now too

I would just like to add that a decent Thai builder will have work orders of a few weeks or months . To find a builder today and start tomorrow is dodgy . Always ask to see previous work and if possible speak to the customer .  Also you really need to be on the site daily to oversee/ supervise the work and to make sure that it is being constructed to your plan / instructions .

On 10/24/2018 at 11:31 PM, ArickChaiyaphum said:

There is a good builder here they just finished a doctors building that you can come and look at. I would recommend because the standard was high. We are just between Ban Thaen and Kaeng Khro in a Village Ban  Nong Khu.  

I also had other people build my  house which is 100 square meters  from our own design and we added extras like marble flooring and order doors from Chiang Mai also had the pool built.  Around the price you are looking for. Land is very reasonable to cheap. We know a woman that has lots of land for sale in the province. 

Private message me.we are just 50 mins from Chiayaphum Arick 

DC052516-3BBB-42E3-A496-AE522CACB0EC.jpeg

Please put me also on the list? I planned a similar home in the Nong buarawe area for end of next year. I do not want to be a competeter with others because I know the problem to find a good builder. Can you send me the contact phone number?

• 3 weeks later...

Are you looking for a Thai house to be built or do you want the builder to be Thai? Beware of Farang builders just as you would do at home. Get a contract and build spec sheet with your plans. Beware of getting billed for more than you agreed on and having the crew leave before the job is done. Nano blocks are a good solid option!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Archived