New Phuket Administrative Court to clear backlog of 200 cases

snoop1130

New Phuket Administrative Court to clear backlog of 200 cases

By Tanyaluk Sakoot

1540292109_1-org.jpg

The new Phuket Administrative Court officially opened yesterday (Oct 22). Photo: Administrative Court

PHUKET:-- The first priority for the new Phuket Administrative Court, which officially opened yesterday morning (Oct 23), will be to clear more than 200 cases currently in backlog, the regional Administrative Court chief has said.

The court, located near the Region 8 Police headquarters in Tha Chatchai, at the northern end of the island, officially opened yesterday morning (Oct 22).

Supreme Administrative Court President Piya Patangta led the official grand opening activities, joined by Phuket Governor Phakaphong Tavipatana and Somyot Vatanapirom, who as the Chief of Nakhon Sri Thammarat Administrative Court is currently also the Chief of the Phuket Administrative Court.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/new-phuket-administrative-court-to-clear-backlog-of-200-cases-69086.php#x1cdLPYTEWyLiq0h.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-10-23

Looks better than the White House in Washington DC.they certainly know how to spend public money.when I pass by some buildings I say to the wife I bet that's a government building.how you know that she asks.because of the bank of air conditioning darling.that building must of cost a fortune and even more to run and maintain.

3 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

PHUKET:-- The first priority for the new Phuket Administrative Court, which officially opened yesterday morning (Oct 23), will be to clear more than 200 cases currently in backlog, the regional Administrative Court chief has said.

Hit the "delete" button then in other words.

Archived