Personal reasons to blame for Brit’s alleged suicide, say Phuket police

webfact

Personal reasons to blame for Brit’s alleged suicide, say Phuket police

By Tavee Adam

1540358547_1-org.jpg

Chalong Police will investigating the incident further to find the true cause and reason for Mr Pearson’s death. Photo: The Phuket News / File

PHUKET: A British expat in his thirties was found hanged at his home in Chalong on Saturday morning, with police putting the reason for the alleged suicide down to various personal problems including issues with his wife.

Capt Somkiat Sansithi of the Chalong Police confirmed the death of British expat Dean Pearson on Saturday (Oct 20) yesterday afternoon (Oct 23). However, at the time of speaking to The Phuket News Capt Somkiat could not recall whether Mr Pearson was 37 or 38 years old.

“Mr Pearson’s wife found her husband hanged at their house behind Wat Chalong and reported the incident to police at 5:50am on Saturday.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/personal-reasons-to-blame-for-brit-alleged-suicide-say-phuket-police-69092.php#igzJuXBmSyTFOGL5.99 

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-10-24

The charity Samaritans is available around the clock for people who want to talk.

If you or anyone you know is in need of mental health services, please contact the Samaritans of Thailand at their 24-hour hotline 02-713-6791 (English), 02713-6793 (Thai) or Thai Mental Health Hotline at 1323 (Thai).

http://www.samaritansthai.com/news/samaritans-of-thailand-english-hotline/

Way too young to kill himself. His close friend on Facebook said suicide would be way out of character, he was a cheerful soul.

His Facebook pages show him either diving, apparently he was training to be an instructor, or pictures of him and/or his wife, looking very resplendent in her wedding dress. At look at her own Facebook wall just reveals endless pictures of herself.

3 hours ago, bannork said:

His Facebook pages show him either diving, apparently he was training to be an instructor, or pictures of him and/or his wife, looking very resplendent in her wedding dress. At look at her own Facebook wall just reveals endless pictures of herself.

Sounds normal to me AWALT.

8 hours ago, TMNH said:

No one knows what caused him to kill himself. No theories will ever suffice because no one will ever know what was going on in his mind. It's all conjecture from an outside perspective.

This was not suicide , his body was badly beaten and hung. It sounds like yet another cover up by the corrupt thai cops

He was on holiday in vietnam very happy

He loved his family and would not do this

The wife may be involved,, he was a gentle man so not into fighting.

I will post more when find out more and hear more from the family

THairath all you do is post silly confused emoji?

this case is very close to me, i wish i could say more but i can not yet

All i can say is i knew sunday his body was badly beaten, i suspect dead before hung. His family want to get the body to UK

his father is bed ridden and dean was a very loving family man

He was very happy even taking a holiday to vietnam with his wife

On 10/26/2018 at 1:21 AM, TMNH said:

No one knows what caused him to kill himself. No theories will ever suffice because no one will ever know what was going on in his mind. It's all conjecture from an outside perspective.

he did not we have proof! its coming please wait! We know!

Its a cover up

Archived