Disappointing Big C mini visit

sanemax

I visited my local Big C mini yesterday and to my huge disappointment , upon my entrance , the door bell didnt go "Ding-Dong Welcome" .

I waited outside for the door to close and once again tried to enter with a "Ding-dong Welcome" and it wasnt forth-coming .

I stood outside and shouted to the cashier behind the counter "I require a ding-dong upon my entrance" , he told me that if I need a ding-dong upon my entrance , I need to go elsewhere as his ding-dong wasnt working properly .

I disappointingly left and spent the rest of the evening searching for somewhere to  get my ding-dong .

I eventually found a place where they gave me a ding-dong on my entrance and I feel much more content this morning 

I visited my local Big C mini yesterday and to my huge disappointment , upon my entrance , the door bell didnt go "Ding-Dong Welcome" .
I waited outside for the door to close and once again tried to enter with a "Ding-dong Welcome" and it wasnt forth-coming .
  I stood outside and shouted to the cashier behind the counter "I require a ding-dong upon my entrance" , he told me that if I need a ding-dong upon my entrance , I need to go elsewhere as his ding-dong wasnt working properly .
   I disappointingly left and spent the rest of the evening searching for somewhere to  get my ding-dong .
   I eventually found a place where they gave me a ding-dong on my entrance and I feel much more content this morning 

What about 'Your ding a ling'?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived