Where To Get A Comfy Chair And Plain Table?

Wizzard of Oz

get one of thos elarge form cushion pulp should give you some comfort and price wthin 800-1000 or so .

or you get try to get one of those PV leather Sofa , just get the single unit chair - you might find some at the market we went for white chicken rice meat that time - after the payap school trip if you recall -

you may want to arrange a red pick up trabsport for abuot 150 baht or so .

How much do you want to spend?

Well not too much.

The table doesn't need drawers or anything. Even a folding table would be fine with me. So the table hopefully no more than a few hundred baht.

The chair doesn't have to be new or look nice ... just comfy for my ass.

Well ideally no more than 1k baht for both chair and table together.

Lotus seems to have some comfy recluning chairs on special at present. They also do tables.

Yea, tho that's not what I'm really looking for. I only really want something comfy for my ass while I work at my computer. Cushiony (and inexpensive) is about my only requirement. Tho will check out Tesco since I think they do have office furniture.

I found that in the street leading to worrorot market they have a bunch of furniture shops. Found a comfy work chair for 700 and a table where I can actually stretch my legs through for 400 (plane but exactly what I needed). I recommend checking out that street if u need some furniture.

They had some furniture shops around CareFour also, and one inside there, but they were a bit more pricey like 1.5K up for a chair and 2K up for a table. Of course they were more plush.

Anyway thought I'd mention it for anyone who might be looking.

you could buy a door and rest it on two box-like objects. Doors should be cheap and can make a strong large table.

I saw Mac Gyver doing that on TV.

Yeah, but without his papper clip, Mac Gyver is useless!

Doors make decent surfboards too if you can handle your sandpaper well. This may come in handy come September or so. :D

no decent swells on the ping thou, might need to restrict the flow thru a smaller gap and then divert it up a bank to get a decent curl :o

I found that in the street leading to worrorot market they have a bunch of furniture shops. Found a comfy work chair for 700 and a table where I can actually stretch my legs through for 400 (plane but exactly what I needed). I recommend checking out that street if u need some furniture.

They had some furniture shops around CareFour also, and one inside there, but they were a bit more pricey like 1.5K up for a chair and 2K up for a table. Of course they were more plush.

Anyway thought I'd mention it for anyone who might be looking.

you could buy a door and rest it on two box-like objects. Doors should be cheap and can make a strong large table.

I saw Mac Gyver doing that on TV.

Yeah, but without his papper clip, Mac Gyver is useless!

always thought it was a swiss army knife

btw he never could find his way into any chics panties :o